leamingtonsteve

Custom Setup Requires Managers

Re: Custom Setup Requires Managers

New Game World Created!!!

Choose your favorite club not some club with best squad' date=' because they are all empty.

You have 300M, buy smart! Choose squad you want.

Join Cro Premier League 2013

ID:169047

Good Luck![/quote']

Hi mate. Applied for Munich. When does player auction start?

Thanx

THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!..

every season the rating cap is increased by 1 point.. gameworld is currently on 77 with its planed purpose of hitting all out in another 14 seasons!....

3 clubs available and waiting to be filled if anybody is keeping an eye on this thread..

Arsenal.. Juventus.. PSG..

remember there is 1 key rule.. you can only bid chairman value for any player.. so the player himself will chose his destination club!..

as already stated if anybody knows of people who may b interested in this set up don't hestitate to get them involved :) ..

as the gameworld hits the end of the season (currently turn 11 of 14) I will b pushing to filled here ready for the new cap increase :) ..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2398321#post2398321

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THIS POST/VM/PM IF YOUR INTERESTED IN A CLUB SPOT :) ..

BATTLE OF GENERATIONS.

"THE YOUNGS VS THE OLDS"

Since the start of everything there has always been a quarrel between whats more necessary, experience or talent. So to decide whats more important,i and justin came across to create a new custom setup by the name"battle of generations"featuring a competition between young age talented players and old age experienced players .

As there are lots GW at the moment so it becomes difficult to manage all so we have decided to keep rules

very simple so you just have to follow the age limit thats all.

Age range for the generations

YOUNGS-upto 23 only

OLDS - 31+

NOTE*- if a players turns 25 from youngs squad it has to be sold ASAP.No age limit for olds until they retire. You will have to buy a new 31 yr old player with the funds that the retired player leaves and the funds left with you.

Distribution of clubs

RANDOM DRAW

Distribution of players(POT SYSTEM)

pots detail

1+1 for GK=2

2*2 for LB=4

2*2 for RB=4

4*2 for CB=8

2*2 for DM=4

2*2 for AM=4

4*2 for WIG=8

4*2 for FW=8

Total=42

21 pots for each generation

Divisions=2

Teams =10 in each.

5 youngs team and 5 olds team in each division.

point system-

+3 for win,

+1 for draw

-1 for defeat.

NOTE*-no points when same generation face each other.

THE CLUBS

The 20 clubs will be the biggest rivals all around the world.

Old

1. Rangers

2. Real Madrid

3. Manchester United

4. Schalke

5. Boca Juniors

6. Palmeiras

7. Marseille

8. AC Milan

9. Benfica

10. Lazio

Youngs

1. Celtic

2. Barcelona

3. Manchester City

4. Dortmund

5. River Plate

6. Corinthians

7. PSG

8. Inter Milan

9. Porto

10. Roma

so here we have to see weather the passionate young guns wins or the experienced old cannons take the crown.

EXTRA FEATURES

The Rivals cup

There will be 1 rivalry via friendly on each Wednesday & Saturday(derbies)

Div.1:-

1. milan derby

2. El classico

3. Super clasico argentina

4. the old firm derby

5. derby Paulista brazil

Div 2:-

1. Derby da capitalle Rome

2. Manchester Derby

3. Le Classique France

4. Reiverderby Germany

5. O Classico Portugal

Winner of the rivals cup will win points for there side.

AT THE END THE GENERATION WITH MOST POINT WINS..

SETUP FEATURES

A Buying rating -no limit

Blank Squad to start

Starting budget-300M

Economy -normal

Transfer windows -OFF

Buying from Unmanaged clubs OFF

Buying from external clubs- ON

Buying players over the age of -ANY

Can not do cash transfers over -ANY

Can only offer cash to clubs in deals- OFF

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club- OFF

Player concerns -ON

SMFA monitoring transfers- OFF

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom -OFF

Manager must login to this Game World at least every 14days

SO ALL WE NEED IS 20 DEDICATED MANAGERS ONLY. INTEREST IS VERY CRUCIAL IN THIS GW

FEEL THE HEAT...:D

oscar.jpeg?9d7bd4

RECRUITING!!!

.:10000 BC:.

1. Starting funds: 100mill
  2. Squad cap: 40 (including loans), minimum number of players is 25.
  3. At beginning of each season, all managers will need to submit a list of 25 players from which they will use for League Matches. Players excluded in the list can only play in cup matches. If a new manager takes charge, he/she is allowed to make changes to the list once.
  4. There will be no transfer windows. However, even if you, say, bought Falcao in Turn 9, he will only be allowed to play in Cup matches.
  5. In the 1st Season, teams will only be allowed to buy players aged 30+ (including 30)
  6. In the 2nd Season, teams will only be allowed to buy players aged 29+
  7. In 3rd Season, teams will only be allowed to buy players 28+... And so on.
  8. At the END of every season, each team has the option to buy 1 youth player (<21 years old) below the rating of 89 (not including 89)

End of season approaching, so you'll have the opportunity to buy 1 youth player soon!

2 vacancies:

Inter (Div2)

Leverkusen (Div3)

RECRUITING!!!

.:10000 BC:.

1. Starting funds: 100mill
  2. Squad cap: 40 (including loans)' date=' minimum number of players is 25.
    [*']At beginning of each season, all managers will need to submit a list of 25 players from which they will use for League Matches. Players excluded in the list can only play in cup matches. If a new manager takes charge, he/she is allowed to make changes to the list once.
  3. There will be no transfer windows. However, even if you, say, bought Falcao in Turn 9, he will only be allowed to play in Cup matches.
  4. In the 1st Season, teams will only be allowed to buy players aged 30+ (including 30)
  5. In the 2nd Season, teams will only be allowed to buy players aged 29+
  6. In 3rd Season, teams will only be allowed to buy players 28+... And so on.
  7. At the END of every season, each team has the option to buy 1 youth player (<21 years old) below the rating of 89 (not including 89)

End of season approaching, so you'll have the opportunity to buy 1 youth player soon!

3 vacancies:

• Internazionale
  • Santos
  • Leverkusen

Inter if available. Or can the existing squads be seen? :o

Stuck Between a Rock and a Comet : ID 66729

Currently have 3 vacancies : Inter, Lyon, Arsenal.

I run a Manager of the Season competition that takes into consideration squad strength so anyone can win it if you do decent with what you have.

I run a Fantasy Football competition much like the ones you do in the papers, SM credits for the winner.

Most importantly it's one of the hardest game worlds on SM. Packed with good managers, 2 leagues of 10 with 3 promoted/relegated.

Manager who finished 2nd in season 1 got relegated season 2.

Winner of season 2 got relegated in season 3.

Don't apply unless you don't mind losing games!

Edit - Now Full but let me know if you want to be on the waiting list.

The East Asian Club Championship is going to open its mid-season transfer window, so it's a good time to join and see if you could turn a good club into a great one! Still some decent clubs for you to start with, like Div. 1 mid-table clubs Guangzhou Evergrande and Suwon Bluewings. We have a set of extra squad rules in force, so do check them out before you join.

League link is here and discussion thread is here.

153960 - 8 Nation Challenge

Just finished the first season and the points total so far is ;

Spain 25 - FULL

Italy 14 - Inter available

France 14 - PSG & Lille available

Germany 12 - FULL

England 10 - FULL

Brazil 10 - Corinthians & Gremio available

Argentina 4 - Newells & Boca available

Holland 2 - Ajax & Feyenord available

The game world ends when 1 nation gets to 140 points.

You can only buy players from the teams country and the 2 teams for each nation must work together to get the most points awarded each season.

Perfect time to join as you have a week or so to swap around players in the squad before the new season starts.

A TRIBUTE TO WC10000

We again require some mangers, the season has come to a finish and we are currently preseason

We have 2 very very good clubs available, so im looking for guys who are here for the long term, you must also understand that noone in here really does cash deals, mostly all deals between other managers are exchange deals, im only pointing this out as we had a manager recently who didnt really get it!

So here are the clubs we have free

Division 2 Side - Athletic Club

Players Of Note - Giuseppe Rossi, David De Gea, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Javier Hernandez (the list goes on) Potential Title winning side!:eek:

Division 2 Side - Tottenham

Players Of Note - Luca Modric, Mario Gotze, Demba Ba, Papis Cisse (the list goes on again) Potential Title winning side!, but does need some tweeking

Please PM myself if interested:cool:

10000 BC is in need of good managers. The new season is a few days from starting. And it has smaller teams meaning better teams have players available to sign for cash only. The twist with this setup is that it starts with managers only able to sign players over 30. In this season, we are able to sign 29 and older. Next season it will be 28 and you see where this is going. It keeps things fresh at the end of a season. Can you imagine the bids for Van Persie and Toure? I am leaving my money for a few bargains. ;)

Oh, and at the end of the season (which is now people), you can sign one U21 player. Anyone. Some like Sterling went cheap. As he is 75 and nobody thought of him (me). :D I got in a bit late but managed to get Lacazette for 6.3 million. That is fine in my budget. And the free teams have a free U21 bid still, and their are many great players left.

Any interest, contact Hyina on these forums. :) Let me tell you that this is a top custom with miles left due to the buying policy. :)

10000 BC is in need of good managers. The new season is a few days from starting. And it has smaller teams meaning better teams have players available to sign for cash only. The twist with this setup is that it starts with managers only able to sign players over 30. In this season' date=' we are able to sign 29 and older. Next season it will be 28 and you see where this is going. It keeps things fresh at the end of a season. Can you imagine the bids for Van Persie and Toure? I am leaving my money for a few bargains. ;)

Oh, and at the end of the season (which is now people), you can sign one U21 player. Anyone. Some like Sterling went cheap. As he is 75 and nobody thought of him (me). :D I got in a bit late but managed to get Lacazette for 6.3 million. That is fine in my budget. And the free teams have a free U21 bid still, and their are many great players left.

Any interest, contact [b']Hyina[/b] on these forums. :) Let me tell you that this is a top custom with miles left due to the buying policy. :)

Which is me :D

Thanks Dermo :)

THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!..

NEW SEASON STARTING 2DAY!!!!!..

every season the rating cap is increased by 1 point.. gameworld is currently on 78 for new season..

4 clubs available and waiting to be filled if anybody is keeping an eye on this thread..

Arsenal.. Juventus.. PSG.. Valencia..

remember there is 1 key rule.. you can only bid chairman value for any player.. so the player himself will chose his destination club!..

as already stated if anybody knows of people who may b interested in this set up don't hestitate to get them involved :) ..

THE ULTIMATE RISER CHALLENGE..

if interested let me kno via pm/vm and ill get you involved :) ..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2398321#post2398321