Custom Setup Requires Managers

Re: Custom Setup Requires Managers

Just created a new cap league. Bidding will start tomorrow' date=' rating cap 75. All teams have the same size stadium and empty squads, 30m starting cash.

GW ID:172119

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=145036

Applied, just got 5 new slots :D Wish you could look for these sort of setups ingame....

• 2 weeks later...

Vacancies Please Apply

COH_zps866bc14e.jpg

Vacancies - 2

Teams - Everton

SS Lazio

Thread Link - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2129207&postcount=1

Click on them for squads

UNICEF_zps8f6e11c4.jpg

Vacancy - 1

Team - Shaktar

Thread Link -http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2216146&postcount=1

Apocalypsesig_zps5f9b9da3.jpg

Vacancy - 2

Teams - US Palermo

FC Agusberg

Thread Link - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2289881&postcount=1

W2_zpsbc7ebf2d.jpg

Vacancy - 1

Team - SL Benfica

Thread Link - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2396473&postcount=1

Please post in the thread or PM/VM if interested :)

A TRIBUTE TO WC10000

We again require a manger, the season has just started in season 4 with the 5th game tomorrow night

im looking for someone who is here for the long term, you must also understand that none in here really does cash deals, mostly all deals between other managers are exchange deals, im only pointing this out as we had a manager recently who didnt really get it!

So here is the club that is available

Division 2 Side - Valencia

Players Of Note Cambiasso, Ashley Young, Nuri Sahin, Stefan Kiessling, Etienne Capoue, could go on and on, potential playoff spot, and morev if the right deals are done!

Please PM myself if interested Or apply at GW ID 104993

YOU CAN ONLY SIGN AND SELL THE PLAYERS YOUR CLUB DOES IN REAL LIFE.. 2 DIVISIONS.. 2 X 10 = 18 GAMES.. FAIL TO MEET ANY CHAIRMAN CRITERIA ON DOMESTIC OR CUP LEVEL AT ANY GIVEN POINT AND YOU WILL BE SACKED!.. ARE YOU BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE EUROPES BEST?!!..

INTERNAL VACANCIES OFFERED TO ACHIEVING MANAGERS SO 2 GREAT CLUBS TO GET INTO THE SET UP AND INVOLVED WITH..

120px-AC_Milan.svg.png

AC Milan!!!..

150px-FC_Porto.svg.png

FC Porto!!!..

if you interested please contact me via pm/vm/ingame and let me know your inline with rules and which club you would like me to offer..

any questions feel 3 to ask :) ..

I recently took over the Landy League that was locked and I opened it up. The seventh season just finished and there are 2 dozen teams with 200+ Mil that are available with good players (Inter, Man U, Lazio, Dortmund, PSG, Celtic, Sao Paulo) and Barcelona will be available in a few days. Could use a few good managers to liven things up

Thanks for reading

Guest drseanfitz

annodec.jpg

Gameworld ID:60268

A forum run set-up, we currently have some very promising teams staggered across the divisions available.

If interested apply in game and PM/VM me to let me know who you've applied for

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=79342

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=79342

bizstaplescrusades.jpg

Game id 133334 - The Real Deal.

Coolest game world on SM? 40/48 teams taken, leathal and loyal managers.

We´ve just had some drop outs and we need a couple of new managers.

Anyone up for the challenge?

We´re at the end of season 2.

Teams to choose from:

Inter

Oldies but goldies. Zanetti, Drogba, Abidal, Van Bommel, Quagliarella, Jagielka, Palacio above 90. Also Diego Perotti, Allan McGregor, Matias Fernandez and Konoplyanka. Youngsters like Samuel Umtiti, Marko Livaja, Heung-Min Son and Davide Santon. 100 mil on bank account.

Leader of div2.

Yokohama F Marinos

Oldies but goldies. Rio Ferdinand, Mikel Arteata, Raul, Claudio Pizarro, Darren Fletcher, Ansaldi and Mickael Landreau above 90. Also Fuchs, Salvio, Varela at 89. Youngsters like Eliaquim Mangala, Andreas Weimann, Christian Atsu, Magomed Ozdoev, Massadio Haidara, Marco Samparisi, Juan Bernat, Ribeiro Dodo and Stefanos Kapino. 120 mil on the bank account.

Guangzhou Evergrande

Players like David Villa, Alexandre Pato, Kuba, Lescott and Mario Balotelli. Some older 88-89s. 20 mil on the bank account.

Shanghai Shenhua

An interesting squad with only 1 player above 90 - Denisov. 60 players total with lots of youngsters and younger 88-89s. A squad with alot of potential. 50% of the squad in Shanghai is on other managers shortlist. No cash.

Feel free to apply, you wont regret. It´s fun, it´s aggressive and it´s competetive.

• 2 weeks later...

"El Ligue De Munde" id# 173577 need managers.

If you win trophies you will get prices, for example:

Division 1 Champion: 2000 SM credits

Division 2 Champion: 800 SM credits

Division 3 Champion: 300 (because it is not that strong) SM credits

Championship Cup & Shield Winner: 1200 SM credits

SMFA Cup Winner (only if you are gold member): 3000 SM credits

Teams left:

Internazionale

Milan

Juventus

Arsenal

Liverpool

PSG

Rico´s World Championship ID:173814 need managers.

Challenge others with your skills and earn respect amongst top managers.

Requirement to join:

Manager reputation at least 100. (over 20 manager with 100-300 reputation level waiting your challenge already)

Rules (Starting Season 1 11.03.2013):

Manager must log in at least every 10 days.

Can only offer cash to clubs in deals.

Clubs still available in 1st div :

milan, valencia, villarreal, arsenal, porto, manchester united, marseille, lyon, internazional etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rico´s European Championship ID:122558 needs managers too. Season 5 just started. Almost same rules except that "can only offer cash in deals" is off.

Have fun, Rico

thebasement.png

THE BASEMENT

Its really a shame sometimes good things have to go the hard way. Same story here as a fantastic setup battles for survival. Come join us and i promise you that you wnt regret!

Why should i join this gameworld?

Answer is simple. You should join it because this gameworld is unique. Unlike any other gameworld that will be dead in a few season this season revolves around a interesting set of transfer rules that keeps this gameworld alive in the transfer market for ages to come.

What if i am handed a bad team?

Well in this gameworld no team is permanent. What maybe a bad team now will turn into a great team in next transfer season. All you need to do is play your cards carefully.

Whats the current status of the gameworld?

The 3rd season is up and running with just 2 or 3 games played!

Any sort of extra commitment for this gameworld?

Well there is no sort of extra commitment in this gameworld but we do expect you to read the rules carefully at least one time :)

Here is a word from the man itself

The motto behind this is to try to keep the game interesting' date=' not allowing people to snap up all the top players straight away and then not really having anywhere to go with the set-up after that, whilst keeping the manager to manager internal transfer activity/interaction as this is an integral part of all game worlds. This game world would really be appealing to people who really prefer a challenge, something different.

I may well have some more innovative ideas to add to the thread, as and when I have any moments of inspiration (which is not very often). anyone like the concept or have any suggestions, ideas, initiatives, and criticisms to add to this feel free to comment.[/color']

Some of your notable friends may already be in

1. Me off course :P

2. King Roo

3. Gozzy

4. iAwesome

5. Preppens

You dnt require more names these people above are justice league of managers and you have a chance to part of it! Join Now cause now vacancy will sell out like hot cakes :D

Thread Link

If Any Doubt Ask

jkerrs

Venkrontrueblue11

Gameworld ID - 142361

Rico´s World Championship ID:173814 need managers.

Challenge others with your skills and earn respect amongst top managers.

almost 30 manager with 100-400 reputation level is already waiting your challenge.

Requirement to join & Rules (Starting 1st Season):

Manager reputation at least 100.

Manager must log in at least every 10 days.

Can only offer cash to clubs in deals.

Have fun, Rico

1 team available in Evolution League!

We are looking for a great forumer, a guy that is active on forums!

Please new guys with just a few posts, do no apply!

Great setup, some of the best forumers are in there, playing for medals, a trophy, SM credits prizes and glory! :)

Anyone interested please check the link below or my sig.

Thanks

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119879

THE REAL WORLD!..

Creator Comments

YOU CAN ONLY SIGN AND SELL THE PLAYERS YOUR CLUB DOES IN REAL LIFE.. 2 DIVISIONS.. 2 X 10 = 18 GAMES.. FAIL TO MEET ANY CHAIRMAN CRITERIA ON DOMESTIC OR CUP LEVEL AT ANY GIVEN POINT AND YOU WILL BE SACKED!.. ARE YOU BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE EUROPES BEST??!..

150px-FC_Porto.svg.png

FC PORTO!..

150px-AS_Roma_logo.svg.png

AS ROMA!..

2 QUALITY CLUB OFFERS TO GET INVOLVED AND PROGRESS ON TO 1 OF EUROPES BIGGEST AND BEST.. PROVIDED YOU CAN HANDLE THE CHALLENGE!..

if interested please vm/pm me via forum :) ..

RESURRECTION!..

Creator Comments

YOUR AIM IS TO BUILD A SIDE FROM PLAYERS WHO ARE FINISHED.. CLASSED AS DEADWOOD.. ON THERE WAY OUT AND LEAD THEM TO THE TOP.. THE RESURRECTION!.. 10 X HUMAN MANAGERS.. 2 UP.. 1 AUTOMATIC 1 VIA PLAY OFF.. CAN ONLY SIGN PLAYERS 30 YEARS AND OVER!

200px-Wycombe_Wanderers_FC_logo.svg.png

QUITE POSSIBLY SOCCER MANAGERS IMPOSSIBLE SET UP??!..

only for the brave.. feel free to pm/vm me if this challenge interests you and i will get the job across :) ..

Real Deal

Need some more managers, a custom league with clubs all over the world. We started out with empty squads and 300 mil and now we´re heading for season 3.

20 managers with 100 or above in managerpoints.

The teams that´s empty is a turkish Galatasaray with top players Drogba 92, Turan 91, Sahin 91 and many many more. 40 players total.

We have Yokohama F Marinos with oldies but goldies. Rio Ferdinand 93, Mikael Arteata 91, Claudio Pizarro 90, Mickael Landreau 90, Darren Fletcher 90, Christian Ansaldi 90 among others. Youth players like Mangala, Weimann, Atsu, Ozdoev, Haidara and others. A big bank balance.

Dynamo Kyiv with Thomas Muller 93, John Obi Mikel 91, Alexandr Kershakov 90, Maxi Peirera 90 and Diego Alves 90.

Big squad with 79 players, a good youth team and a big bank balance.

Feel free to apply and be ready for the third season!

East Asian Club Championship invite job applications (ID: 163316)

The East Asian Club Championship is a 2-division 16 club competition which will kick off its 2nd season three days later, so it's a good time to join and build up your squad. We have a 85 rating signing cap and a couple of extra squad rules to keep things interesting and realistic. Loads of decent clubs are available:

Nagoya Grampus - You will heritage this Div. 1 runner-up with a bunch of good foreign youngsters like Jordi Amat (87), Cristian Tello (87) and Markus Henriken (86) and established local stars such as Tulio Tanaka (87) and Keiji Tamada (86).

Suwon Bluewings - This Div.1 mid-table club has a core between the age of 20 and 22 for you to build around, like Ignacio Camacho (88), Alessandro Florenzi (88), Son Heung-Min (87), Juan Jesus (86) and Hiroshi Kiyotake (86).

Go check and make your application!