Custom Setup Requires Managers

Riferimento: Custom Setup Requires Managers

ID 216039 - PIE N MUNICH XI

The world is ready to start!!(1st game sunday 29)

-300 M budget

-empty teams

-no players limit

-16 best teams in the world (2 series)

Still Available:

in 1st serie: Chelsea and PSG

in 2nd serie: Galatasaray, Milan, Atletico Madrid

come on people enjoy the world! it's a very competitive and active world!!:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have set up this thread in an attempt to help owners of custom setups let people know there are vacencys in there leagues. I have found recently with people dropping out of mine that it is difficult

My Illustrious Premier League world has a vacancy!!   What a great time to get in, season just finished and the transfer window is on..... Still time to get in a superstar when they move to the EPL.

JOIN BOTH OF THESE. JOIN THEM NOW.

Posted Images

Re: Custom Setup Requires Managers

Last Of The Big Spenders has a vacancy. Rarely seen always full gameworld. Very active with forum thread and on news feed.

See the thread

Vacancy is Barcelona. Players such as Iniesta, Xavi, Busquts, Pique etc.

Only active managers.

Post on gameworld thread if interested. The vacancy wont stay long.

Hello people,

I don't know its right place or not. My friends and i started custom game world which is Draft League. We all will start with 200m and will pick teams then players one by one. I was last one to pick and i chose East Bengal cuz stadium was pretty big. But when our admin started sending offer my club offer keep saying its already offered. So guys help me!!!!!!!

We've got a vacancy in A Tribute to WC 10000.

Team available: SS Lazio worth about 200M and is in dire need for a committed manager to care for them and bring them back to division 1.

Notable players includes Soldado, M'vila, Konoplyanka, Alderweireld...

This is also your best shot to get a big club in this gw as they are offered out internally before externally. Just need to be loyal to your club for at least a full season and stay active/do well in the gw.

ID: 104993

Forum Thread: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2820171#post2820171

Drop me a PM or post in thread. Not really first come first serve, but I do prefer to get someone in before next round.

EDIT: Taken!

A unique gameworld called Battle for the Ashes is seeking managers that want a challenge with interactive managers.

Gameworld ID: 204770.

The setup has 20 teams (2 divisions with 10 teams) 10 English and 9 Australian teams with Wellington Phoenix the New Zealand team as in the A-League.

There is a maximum of 5 foreign players allowed.

Teams from England may have unlimited players from England (obviously), Scotland, Wales and Ireland as these don’t count as foreign.

While teams from Australia and New Zealand may have unlimited players from Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South America as these don’t count as foreign.

We have many committed and interactive managers and there is a blog dedicated to the gameworld.

So if this setup looks appealing to you then apply for a vacant club or send me a PM.

Just 3 teams remain as 3 vacanies have already been filled! Get in quick to avoid disappointment :)

How can you spend £300m in such a competitive setup?

The gameworld is called: The Brons-Smith Championship

Searching by ID may be easier: 216743

Get involved, plenty of teams left

Turn 1 just finished, loads left - 15+ managers so far

JOIN IN NOW

Everyone's welcome!

A few forumers have joined already :D

Get involved today and make a name for yourself in a highly competitive and active league!

87+ is a custom game world that focuses solely on the lower end of the player rating scale. 80 is the new 90!

Designed specifically to play against like minded people who enjoy the research/riser part of Soccer Manager and who want to compete in a competitive and fast evolving game world.

THE 87+ RULE (In Brief): Once a player reaches a rating of 87+ he MUST be sold. (cant buy players rated above 80)

For more information please check forum (link in my sig)

__________________________________________________ ______

20 teams (19 currently managed)

2 divisions

4 promoted/relegated (including playoff in Div 2)

Season 7 just about to start!

We have 1 vacancy available at the moment so if anybody is interested PM me or post on the forum (link in my sig) :)

Bump!

A few guys have joined from the Forums!

How can you spend £300m?

Get involved and make a name for yourself in a highly competitive setup.

Amazing league, growing fast!

Invite your friends

It's taken off really well and still many top teams available. The first season has just started and it's a great league and community to get involved.

Actively managed and checked.

Please get involved :D Would love to have more forumers on board!

A unique gameworld called Battle for the Ashes is seeking managers that want a challenge with interactive managers.

Gameworld ID: 204770.

The setup has 20 teams (2 divisions with 10 teams) 10 English and 9 Australian teams with Wellington Phoenix the New Zealand team as in the A-League.

There is a maximum of 5 foreign players allowed.

Teams from England may have unlimited players from England (obviously)' date=' Scotland, Wales and Ireland as these don’t count as foreign.[/font']

While teams from Australia and New Zealand may have unlimited players from Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South America as these don’t count as foreign.

We have many committed and interactive managers and there is a blog dedicated to the gameworld.

So if this setup looks appealing to you then apply for a vacant club or send me a PM.

Just 3 teams remain as 3 vacanies have already been filled! Get in quick to avoid disappointment :)

87+ is a custom game world that focuses solely on the lower end of the player rating scale. 80 is the new 90!

Designed specifically to play against like minded people who enjoy the research/riser part of Soccer Manager and who want to compete in a competitive and fast evolving game world.

THE 87+ RULE (In Brief): Once a player reaches a rating of 87+ he MUST be sold. (cant buy players rated above 80)

2 divisions

Season 7 just started!

We have 1 vacancy available at the moment (the current Div 1 champions :eek:) so if anybody is interested PM me or post on the forum (link in my sig) :)

How can you spend £300m in such a competitive setup?

The gameworld is called: The Brons-Smith Championship

Searching by ID may be easier: 216743

Get involved, plenty of teams left

Still fresh - loads left - 20+ managers so far

JOIN IN NOW

Everyone's welcome!

Get involved now! Really decent setup and I'm looking for a few of the most active forumers to join the setup.

I actively check transfers so multiple accounts and cheating is forbidden.

Please join! :D I want to get a few more top top managers involved

2 divisions

Season 7 just started!

We have 1 vacancy available at the moment (the current Div 1 champions :eek:) so if anybody is interested PM me or post on the forum (link in my sig) :)

The Last club has just been taken but should anyone be interested I do keep a short list for managers waiting to get a club :)

Last Of The Big Spenders has 2 vacancies. Rarely seen always full gameworld. Very active with forum thread and on news feed.

See the thread

River Plate with players such as Suarez, Reus, Gerrard and Kroos.

Bayern Munchen with players such as Messi, Schweinsteiger, Aguero and Hummels.

Only active managers.

Last Of The Big Spenders has 2 vacancies. Rarely seen always full gameworld. Very active with forum thread and on news feed.

See the thread

River Plate with players such as Suarez, Reus, Gerrard and Kroos.

Boca Juniors with players such as Silva, Muller, Cavani and Di Maria.

Only active managers.