Custom Setup Requires Managers

Re: Custom Setup Requires Managers

New world 235977 (Thick As A Brick) is up and running now.

The idea for this world is that I randomly give you a Division in which you will pick a team. All the better teams are in the lower divisions but if you get a higher division team I am sure you can make them a lot better before the bigger teams come and compete with you.

So far I have allocated divisions to the following people but they have not picked there teams yet

Andrei Chelaru - Div 4

Drago Braic - Div 2

Daniel Achim - Div 1

Ahmad Thariq Syauqi - Div 5

Joe_H_123 - Div 1

Tamsyn Wang - Div 5

Come and join us in this new adventure.

My rep not high enough

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for 1 forumer to fill the GW for the start of the new season. Applicant should be willing to be active on forum and must log in regulary in game too. If that sounds like you and you like the sounds of the description below then click on the link in my sig and show your interest :)

GAME WORLD NAME: 35+

35+ is a custom game world that focuses solely on the upper end of the player age scale. 35 is the new 18!

Designed specifically to play against like minded people who want to compete in a competitive and fast evolving game world.

This is an opportunity to be in a GW like no other. Yes you could say that about most GW's but realistically when it comes down to it most GW's boil down to the same core needs of finding and buying young talent to progress. This GW turns that idea on its head and comes at it from the other end of the spectrum. The talent you sign will already be the finished article and will go down in rating as opposed to the normal GW trend of signing potential that will rise in rating. Normally in a GW you focus on the unknown of when will a player rise, in this GW you will only be concerned with the not knowing when a player will drop or retire!

THE 35+ RULE (In Brief): You can ONLY buy a player who is 35+ years old.

Looking for 1 forumer to fill the GW for the start of the new season. Applicant should be willing to be active on forum and must log in regulary in game too. If that sounds like you and you like the sounds of the description below then click on the link in my sig and show your interest :)

35+ is a custom game world that focuses solely on the upper end of the player age scale. 35 is the new 18!

Designed specifically to play against like minded people who want to compete in a competitive and fast evolving game world.

This is an opportunity to be in a GW like no other. Yes you could say that about most GW's but realistically when it comes down to it most GW's boil down to the same core needs of finding and buying young talent to progress. This GW turns that idea on its head and comes at it from the other end of the spectrum. The talent you sign will already be the finished article and will go down in rating as opposed to the normal GW trend of signing potential that will rise in rating. Normally in a GW you focus on the unknown of when will a player rise' date=' in this GW you will only be concerned with the not knowing when a player will drop or retire!

[b']THE 35+ RULE (In Brief):[/b] You can ONLY buy a player who is 35+ years old.

I was told by my good friend Michael Hudson that there was room over her for one more....and if there is still room I will happily put up my hand for a run at it...in game name is Gordon Christopher (338)

I was told by my good friend Michael Hudson that there was room over her for one more....and if there is still room I will happily put up my hand for a run at it...in game name is Gordon Christopher (338)
It's Michael Hudson here or Huddo I can vouch for Gordon in 35+ good manager who loves a challenge :P
Thanks Michael for your kind words but it looks like the spot is gone :confused:

Thanks for your interest Keystone :) yeah sorry someone asked for it quite quickly after I had put the post up. I will put you down on the waiting list though (your first) and will let you know when a club becomes available :)

Thanks Huddo for your help in recruiting much appreciated ;)

New world 235977 (Thick As A Brick) is up and running now.

The idea for this world is that I randomly give you a Division in which you will pick a team. All the better teams are in the lower divisions but if you get a higher division team I am sure you can make them a lot better before the bigger teams come and compete with you.

Sorry, I read your most recent post first. I applied for Porto on Div 5 but if you want to give me a random Div for me to pick then I need to see if I can find an interesting team.

Sorry' date=' I read your most recent post first. I applied for Porto on Div 5 but if you want to give me a random Div for me to pick then I need to see if I can find an interesting team.[/quote']

You have been allocated Division 2. Pick a team from that division.

Join TCO92!

A competitive setup with several loyal and competitive forumers with good teams in the lower divisions trying to reach the Top, by Promotion or Job Offers due to their accomplishments.

Setup had a small rough spell after the absence of the creator but now with a new owner we look to resurrect the gameworld.

Feel free to apply for a Division 4 club.

Got a few teams available in Fluffys Funhouse! ID:232167

Tottenham - Di Maria, Lloris, Piszcszek, Vertonghen, Mkhitaryan, Moutinho

3x88 , 9x89, 2,90, 5x91, 3x92, 1x94

__

SSC Napoli - Higuain, Hamsik, Sneijder, Valbuena, Rossi

11x88, 5x89, 7x90, 3x91, 2x92, 1x94

__

AS Roma - Falcao, Luiz, Akinfeev, Vela, Strootman

3x88, 6x89, 5x90, 5x91, 1x92, 1x94

__

Villareal - Valero, Bruno, Sow, Doumbia, Fred

8x87, 5x88, 4x89, 4x90, 1x91

__

Juventus - Vidal, Modric, Matuidi, Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Begovic

2x88, 4x89, 2x90, 6x91, 2x92, 2x94

__

Real Madrid - Ronaldo, Alonso, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Lewandowski, Casillas

3x88, 3x89, 4x90, 5x91, 1x92, 4x93, 1x94, 3x95, 1x98

__

VM me if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...

Join TCO92!

A competitive setup with several loyal and competitive forumers with good teams in the lower divisions trying to reach the Top' date=' by Promotion or Job Offers due to their accomplishments.

Setup had a small rough spell after the absence of the creator but now with a new owner we look to resurrect the gameworld.

Feel free to apply for a Division 4 club.[/font']

We need you in Div 4 to make it more interesting as at the moment we seem unbeatable, trashing AI teams left and right. Lots of fantastic teams available, do check it out!

[move]

.:10000bc:. .:10000bc:. .:10000bc:.

[/move]

10000BC requires new coaches, new input and fresh blood. We have a game world that requires a new approach and new ideas. There is a hard core of dedicated managers in the game but the number or teams without a manager is growing and this needs to be addressed. If you feel you can take a medium to long term commitment and have the talent to manage to the top sign on @ ID 159640.

See you there

94db60a3-9a5c-44dc-aaaf-d5cae0dd7953_zps959622be.png

Looking for 1 forumer to fill the GW. Applicant should be willing to be active on forum and must log in regulary in game too. If that sounds like you and you like the sounds of the description below then click on the link in my sig and show your interest :)

This is an opportunity to be in a GW like no other. Yes you could say that about most GW's but realistically when it comes down to it most GW's boil down to the same core needs of finding and buying young talent to progress. This GW turns that idea on its head and comes at it from the other end of the spectrum. The talent you sign will already be the finished article and will go down in rating as opposed to the normal GW trend of signing potential that will rise in rating. Normally in a GW you focus on the unknown of when will a player rise, in this GW you will only be concerned with the not knowing when a player will drop or retire!

THE 35+ RULE (In Brief): You can ONLY buy a player who is 35+ years old.

Just applied for Man United - Gold manager whos played the game for a number of years

[move]

.:10000bc:. .:10000bc:. .:10000bc:.

[/move]

10000BC requires new coaches' date=' new input and fresh blood. We have a game world that requires a new approach and new ideas. There is a hard core of dedicated managers in the game but the number or teams without a manager is growing and this needs to be addressed. If you feel you can take a medium to long term commitment and have the talent to manage to the top sign on @ ID 159640.[/color']

See you there

94db60a3-9a5c-44dc-aaaf-d5cae0dd7953_zps959622be.png

I have just created 3 new interlinked worlds(236935,236940 & 236942) called Battle of The Worlds 1,2 & 3. These are PRIZE worlds in which everyone must start in Division 5 the lowest division. To be eligible for any PRIZE in this world you must participate in one of my NON PRIZE worlds.

There will be 10 prizes each season. So for season 1 we will have the following PRIZES.

Best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 5,000 credits

2nd best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 4,000 credits

3rd best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 3,000 credits

4th best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 2,000 credits

5th best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 1,000 credits

6th best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 500 credits

7th best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 400 credits

8th best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 300 credits

9th best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 200 credits

10th best team in D5 in the 3 worlds = 100 credits

You can pick a team in each of these worlds but the teams must be different in each world. As the seasons go on the prizes will move up the divisions as teams gain promotion.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just created a NEW CUSTOM GAME world called A QUESTION of BALANCE. The id for this world is 237283.

5 Divisions of 16 teams. Small European Teams rated between 75 & 79 with the better teams in the lower divisions.

Default squads with a 10M budget.

This is for people that like to take small teams and build them into GIANTS.

I have just created a new world called Atomic Heart Mother (237366) This world has South American, North American & Asian teams put together in 5 divisions of 12 teams. The better teams are in the lowest division and to make it even tougher for any manager I have allowed only 1 promotion place available.

Default squads with 20M to spend for every team.

No buying from unmanaged teams which only lasts the first season.