Custom Setup Requires Managers

My PRIZE world Reach For The Stars (220520) has just finished the season. I am looking for new managers. To be eligible for any PRIZES you must also participate in one of my NON PRIZE worlds. Everyone must start in the lowest division which is Division 5.For season 5 the following will be the PRIZE structure.

Winner Div 1 - 5,000 credits

Winner Div 2 - 4,000 credits

Winner Div 3 - 3,000 credits

Winner Div 4 - 2,000 credits

Winner Div 5 - 1,000 credits

The following teams are available now.

Atlas (Rel D4)

Al Ahly (Rel D4)

Malmo FF (Rel D4)

Ferencvarosi TC (Rel D4)

AIK (D5)

EC Vitoria (D5)

Club Olimpo (D5)

Club Nacional (D5)

Gyori ETO (D5)

Godoy Cruz (D5)

Coritiba (D5)

CD Rangers (D5)

​Deportes Antofagasta (D5)

My PRIZE world Reach For The Stars (220520) has just finished the season. I am looking for new managers. To be eligible for any PRIZES you must also participate in one of my NON PRIZE worlds. Everyone must start in the lowest division which is Division 5.For season 5 the following will be the PRIZE structure.

Winner Div 1 - 5,000 credits

Atlas (Rel D4)

Al Ahly (Rel D4)

Malmo FF (Rel D4)

Ferencvarosi TC (Rel D4)

EC Vitoria (D5)

Club Olimpo (D5)

Godoy Cruz (D5)

Coritiba (D5)

CD Rangers (D5)

Two unique set-ups have slots available.

1. Buy Me Out (238196)- thread in the New Game Worlds section. UDINESE are available. Rules detailed on the OP of the thread. if interested post there and I will get in touch.

2. El Capitan (236705)- thread in Custom Game Worlds section. CARDIFF are available, so is NEFTOCHIMIC which is managed by caretaker. ESPANYOL will also be free in 5 days. If interested, post on thread and I will get in touch.

Thanks! :)

-Rahul

There are now 19 Committed Managers for my new Custom League, Avondale Premier League. Looking for just 5 more! You get to choose your club, as long as it's stadium size is 40,000 or less. Clean Squads, with a 300 Mil Budget to Start. 35 Sqaud Cap on the Side! SM Coin Prize Packages for Winning Divisions! Check out Forum, or PM if interested!

I have 2 PRIZE worlds looking for good managers. At least a year in SM to gain access to these worlds.

1. Reach For The Stars(220520) - PRIZE world - Must start in Div 5

Winner of Div 1 = 5,000 credits

Winner of Div 2 = 4,000 credits

Winner of Div 3 = 3,000 credits

Winner of Div 4 = 2,000 credits

Winner of Div 5 = 1,000 credits

Teams available

Al Ahly (Rel D4)

Malmo FF (Rel D4)

Ferencvarosi TC (Rel D4)

EC Vitoria (D5)

Clug Olimpo (D5)

Godoy Cruz(D5)

CD Rangers(D5)

Deportes Antofagasta(D5)

2. Fire & Water (236755) - TASK/PRIZE world - The TASK is to win Div 1. - You must start in Div 5

1,000 credits for every promotion you achieve. Also 3,000 credits put aside every season until TASK is achieved. First manager to achieve the task gets all of the credits built up.

Teams Available

Kidderminster Harriers

Crusaders

Portadown

Berwick Rangers

Clyde

Stenhousemuir

Cowdenbeath

Southport

Here are the links of 2 custom GWs that need managers.

This next one is for "El Capitán".

It's already well into season 4 and has a unique concept.

Lots of good managers in it too. ;)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/forum...iscussions-etc

This next one is at the endo of its first season.

Its concept is also quite interesting and it has loads of good managers, as well. :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/forum...-world-concept

Two unique set-ups have slots available.

1. Buy Me Out (238196)- thread in the New Game Worlds section. UDINESE are available. Rules detailed on the OP of the thread. if interested post there and I will get in touch.

2. El Capitan (236705)- thread in Custom Game Worlds section. CARDIFF are available' date=' so is NEFTOCHIMIC which is managed by caretaker. ESPANYOL will also be free in 5 days. If interested, post on thread and I will get in touch.

Thanks! :)

-Rahul[/quote']

Bumping this up

Custom League Setup (The Big League) looking for new managers. 2 Divisions with player concerns and transfer monitoring on plus a very rich economy. No limits on who or when you can buy and should be able to log in every 30 days, other than this no manager gets sacked. 5 games into the 4th season with 10 experienced managers and 22 great teams up for grabs. Teams include Chelsea, Manchester United, Internazionale, Napoli, Celtic and CSKA Moskva in Division 1. And also AC Milan, Olympique Lyonnais, SL Benfica, Olympique Marseille, Ajax, SS Lazio, AS Monaco, Valencia CF, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Everton, ACF Fiorentina, AS Roma, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle in Division 2. The Game World is open with an entry level of 75 so please have a look and come and join us in this competitive Game World. GAME WORLD NAME: The Big League GAME WORLD ID: 235566

I have 1 vacancy in 87+ for active and long-term managers, its a very competitive 2 division (10 teams each) gw and the team available is top of division 2. You can only buy players up until 80 and must sell them when they reach 87. For more info visit the forum thread named 87+ under custom gameworlds and post your interest. :) My in game name is Fred Ziko!

Winner Div 1 - 5' date='000 credits[/size']

Atlas (Rel D4)

Al Ahly (Rel D4)

Malmo FF (Rel D4)

Ferencvarosi TC (Rel D4)

EC Vitoria (D5)

Club Olimpo (D5)

Godoy Cruz (D5)

Coritiba (D5)

CD Rangers (D5)

How Can I join this league?

I check this game world before. 50 size squad is too big (actually most teams has more than 50). It is not competitive or fair to new managers

Most of those managers are new to the Club that have over 50 players., and every manager knows that they need to be at or below 50 players in there. High on communication. We have transfer windows, so they can't sell right away. And if that's what you are going to complain about, maybe the competition part of SM is not for you. There's only one team over 70 players, out of 60 teams, and that was a cheat account that got removed. So, that's pretty good. Plenty of players out there. Plus, you just have to play and take a chance on building a squad, and maybe you get a drawing for a better club name? Who knows. I don't just open up big clubs to the public. Got to be in the league, to be able to put your name in a drawing for clubs that get the sacking, or if a manager quits.

It is competitive, but may not be fair to new managers, because you actually have to try...

I have 1 vacancy in 87+ for active and long-term managers, its a very competitive 2 division (10 teams each) gw. You can only buy players up until 80 and must sell them when they reach 87. For more info visit the forum thread named 87+ under custom gameworlds and post your interest. :) My in game name is Fred Ziko!

I have 2 PRIZE worlds looking for managers. Battle of The Worlds 2 & 3 (236940 & 236942)

Everyone must start in Division 5. Here are the teams available.

236940 (Battle of The Worlds 2)

---------------------------------

Tranmere Rovers (Rel D4)

Cheltenham Town (Rel D4)

Southend United (Rel D4)

Plymouth Argyle (Rel D4)

Forfar Athletic (D5)

Exeter City (D5)

Dunfermline Athletic (D5)

Alloa Athletic (D5)

Mansfield Town (D5)

Livingston (D5)

Peterhead (D5)

Dumbarton (D5)

Hartlepool (D5)

Morecambe (D5)

Cowdenbeath (D5)

Stranraer (D5)

Accrington Stanley (D5)

AFC Wimbledon (D5)

236942 (Battle of THe Worlds 3)

----------------------------------

Cheltenham Town (Rel D4)

York City (Rel D4)

Wycombe Wanderers (Rel D4)

Exeter City (Rel D4)

Peterborough United (D5)

Brechin City (D5)

Stranraer (D5)

Southend United (D5)

Alloa Athletic (D5)

Acccrington Stanley (D5)

Dumbarton (D5)

Dunfermline Athletic (D5)

AFC Wimbledon (D5)

Peterhead (D5)

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone,

Created a New Custom with the Free one they've given out.

So I need 8 Managers at least that are interested in it.

ID 242214

Denia Premier League - Earn Your Way to Division 1

There's also a Forum Thread for it.

If you get promoted, you get 3 job offers from One Division above and the current one you got promoted up into, out of those Current Teams that are unmanaged. I do a drawing out of a hat and present them to you. You can choose one of them, or stay, it's up to you. Plus there's sackings if relegated. Like, getting hired and fired, plus promotions to bigger clubs.

Thought this was a good idea, with not too many rules to it, but would still make it interesting as you progress a manager.

Apply for any Division 5 Teams.

Thanks for your interest.

• 2 weeks later...