leamingtonsteve

Custom Setup Requires Managers

EC 6952  ID 49380

A good Liverpool squad is the last Division 1 side available.

Couldn't resist :)

Good to have you in the set up, nice little gameworld but it's tough in Division 1.

Chelsea are now free, 92 rated starting eleven.

Check OUT

INTERNATIONAL Premier League (NEWEST Custom for Forumers)

under the Custom Setup thread.

OR, go to it directly, here...

http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158820-international-premier-league-newest-custom-for-forumers/

Have already got about 20 Managers interested in this, just looking for who's interested...

...post on the thread.

CHEERS!

I have 1 vacancy in 87+  its a very competitive 2 division (10 teams each) gw . You can only buy players up until 80 and must sell them when they reach 87. For more info visit the forum thread named 87+ under custom gameworlds and post your interest. 

I have 1 vacancy in 87+  its a very competitive 2 division (10 teams each) gw . You can only buy players up until 80 and must sell them when they reach 87. For more info visit the forum thread named 87+ under custom gameworlds and post your interest. 

I ideally need three managers for my custom FEED THE MINNOWS, though one manager would be sufficient. A somewhat unique concept whereby two managers work in tandem to get/stay to Division 1. When both managers do this then they need to win Division 1 to win the set up, however the twist is a Division 1 title win only counts when both managers are in Division 1 at the same time. Once both win the title they win the set up. Another twist in transfers is the "minnow" can only buy players from there "Feeder".

All is explained in the custom thread, just click on the following link: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158276-feed-the-minnows/

International Premier League, is filling up.

Currently at 19 Managers.

Check it out here...

http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158820-international-premier-league-newest-custom-for-forumers/

Some good nations are still available...

Austria, Chile, Mexico, Any Africa Nations, Czech, Russia, and Turkey.

Hurry, only looking for a few more. Maybe 24 Total!

3 Divisions of 8.

If I can't get that many, will just go with 2 Divisions of 20, if I only get one more.

Trying to build an International League, where you can manage a National Team, and even if you are a smaller nation, you'll still have a good shot at competing against the big boys.

I have 2 spots still available. Sitting at 28 Managers right now. The league hasn't been created yet, as I wanted to get as many managers first before doing so.

Have a look if you are interested in something like this...

3 hours ago, rio31 said:

Trying to build an International League, where you can manage a National Team, and even if you are a smaller nation, you'll still have a good shot at competing against the big boys.

I have 2 spots still available. Sitting at 28 Managers right now. The league hasn't been created yet, as I wanted to get as many managers first before doing so.

Have a look if you are interested in something like this...

JUST 1 MORE SPOT AVAILABLE.

On 8/24/2016 at 8:03 AM, rio31 said:

We have 29 Managers in here already, and we just need 1 More to make 30. If you are interested in Managing an International team, with National Team Players, come check out this setup. Should be really fun and interesting, as I have it setup to where most nations have a good shot at competing.

Check it out. Just 1 More, that is it.

On 6/1/2008 at 0:59 PM, dazgen said:

Re: Custom Setup Requires Managers

Custom League   298671 - Brazilian Championship (2 divisions, 20 teams each) is close to finishing his first season and looking for new managers!  Only Atletico Mineiro and Santos are not available for now all other clubs like Sao Paulo, Cruzeiro, Corinthians, Palmeiras etc. are available and waiting for managers. There is only one additional rule so far for transfer windows (opened) at turn 1-7 and 31-38, but at the end of season if other managers will want to change or take off this rule it can be changed! Interesting and want to join? Then look for a free club, apply and I will soon accept it!