Custom Setup Requires Managers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have set up this thread in an attempt to help owners of custom setups let people know there are vacencys in there leagues. I have found recently with people dropping out of mine that it is difficult

My Illustrious Premier League world has a vacancy!!   What a great time to get in, season just finished and the transfer window is on..... Still time to get in a superstar when they move to the EPL.

JOIN BOTH OF THESE. JOIN THEM NOW.

Posted Images

On 6/19/2018 at 2:38 PM, smut said:

Staying power has one vacancy.

Dallas are the team available but currently being looked after by myself until i find someone.

Take a look on the thread in customs and please only apply if you can stay for the long term.

Game World ID : 385983  Boavista needs a decent manager.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:21 PM, Kev said:

We have some spaces available in New World Order. Message me if you're interested and please check the rules on the website www.nwo-league.cf  (Inter are taken by the way)  ID 372089 

Also some clubs in Second Rate, a GW made up of second division teams from around the world. No big rules, just a fun and competitive GW. Game World ID 364750

4 spaces in Second Rate if anyone's interested.

I have created a new English Championship. Its called Super League 2018 and it is currently open to everyone. The moderators name is mark fcb.

The Only teams taken so far are man u, arsenal and liverpool. The league number is 390906. 

Also rules are basic standard soccer manager rules. Nothing was changed so it could be more realistic. 

On 7/12/2018 at 11:21 PM, Kev said:

We have some spaces available in New World Order. Message me if you're interested and please check the rules on the website www.nwo-league.cf  (Inter are taken by the way)  ID 372089 

Also some clubs in Second Rate, a GW made up of second division teams from around the world. No big rules, just a fun and competitive GW. Game World ID 364750

There's 1 team available in NWO, a few spaces in Second Rate.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:39 PM, Pinkman90 said:

One team has opened up in ‘The Unusual Suspects’. Small set-up consisting of all premier league sides excluding the top 6. 

Team of the turn is posted regularly and some top managers already in. Coming towards the end of the first season so a good time to get involved.

Squad cap of 40

ID: 386292

Another team just opened up!

One team has opened up in ‘The Unusual Suspects’. Small set-up consisting of all premier league sides excluding the top 6. 

Team of the turn is posted regularly and some top managers already in. Coming towards the end of the first season so a good time to get involved.

Squad cap of 40

Still 1 team free!

It's the end of the season in Second Rate, a GW made up of second division teams from around the world. Perfect time to join as prize money was handed out yesterday and you have plenty of time to sort your team for the new season. No big rules, just a fun and competitive GW. Game World ID 364750

On 8/31/2018 at 3:53 PM, Kev said:

It's the end of the season in Second Rate, a GW made up of second division teams from around the world. Perfect time to join as prize money was handed out yesterday and you have plenty of time to sort your team for the new season. No big rules, just a fun and competitive GW. Game World ID 364750

New season starts on Tuesday. Perfect time to join with prize money already given out and possible investment on Tuesday. Active market too if you wanted to overhaul the whole team. 

On 8/26/2018 at 12:39 AM, Kev said:

A couple of spaces have come available in BACK TO THE '80S. An English championship where the teams started in the same league positions as they did in the 1984-85 season. Currently in Season 2. Squad cap is 30, other rules and info on the website: http://backtothe80s.cf 

ID: 378544

Untitled.png

We've had 2 teams become available here! All the details above and on the website - http://backtothe80s.cf 

On 8/26/2018 at 12:39 AM, Kev said:

A couple of spaces have come available in BACK TO THE '80S. An English championship where the teams started in the same league positions as they did in the 1984-85 season. Currently in Season 2. Squad cap is 30, other rules and info on the website: http://backtothe80s.cf 

ID: 378544

Untitled.png

Hull City are available, and if someone wants a good challenge, Hereford are also available. Average squad rating of 85, but 3m in debt. Easily fixable with 26 players in total (so you can sell) and need they someone who can budget better than the previous manager! :)

Squad cap of 40

Now 3 games in to season 3 and Bournemouth are available!

• 2 weeks later...