Custom Setup Requires Managers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have set up this thread in an attempt to help owners of custom setups let people know there are vacencys in there leagues. I have found recently with people dropping out of mine that it is difficult

My Illustrious Premier League world has a vacancy!!   What a great time to get in, season just finished and the transfer window is on..... Still time to get in a superstar when they move to the EPL.

JOIN BOTH OF THESE. JOIN THEM NOW.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

New custom league created today that is a slight twist on a European Championship.

Game id: 414547

60 mill starting budget - Rich economy.

12 teams per league with 3 up and down setup.

Bottom of the league manager sacked at the end of the season.

2 Transfer windows (start & mid)

Currently 9 managers so lots of space.

Game world now open.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, crociato87 said:

Hey everyone, I’ve just created a GW (415300) and it needs managers. Rules:

- Normal Economy

-Two Transfer Windows

-Last placed manager is sacked 

-50m start

-Format is 12 teams per division, 3 divisions

-Reputable managers only. Application based.

division 1 is filled, the rest is starting to! 

Applied for Leipzig.

Check out 2 of my top customs that have been running for a long time.

Brookfield PL, ID 7664, based on realistic rules. Transfer windows set up like the summer and winter windows. Sackings in the bottom 3 of each division, which means I run an in house hiring process for open clubs. Also, no buying from unmanaged, to keep teams together, and we follow a squad cap rule at 50 players.

Nette Shultz PL, ID 241461, is based on a ratings squad cap, which means there's always a revolving door of players becoming open for deals. It's a cash only league as well, which means you must buy and sell smartly. The caps are this, to start, you can have 7, 86-89 rated players and 10, 80-85 rated players, plus as many 70 rated players as you like. The total cap for each team is 40. When you reach 10 points up the league table each season, you have the option to buy a 90-94 rated player. So, for instance I reach 10 points with 3 wins and a tie my first 4 games, so that means I can buy a 90-94 rated player. Only 1. Now, I can't hold onto this option and then use it again when I reach 20 points, because when I do then, I can only buy 1 player, 90-94 rated. If you win any League Division Title, you can try and purchase a 95+ player. There's also sackings in the bottom 3, with only 10 teams per division, so if we can get a few more managers in here, that means some players will become available for purchase when a manager gets the sack. It used to happen all the time when we had about 15 managers playing. We're down to 7, so that means nobody gets the sack right now.

If you're interested in any of these 2 leagues, just apply. Shoot me a message when you apply if you've got questions.

Cheers

On 2/2/2020 at 8:35 PM, crociato87 said:

We still have open teams. Join in!

Hey everyone, I’ve just created a GW (415300) and it needs managers. Rules:

- Normal Economy

-Two Transfer Windows

-Last placed manager is sacked 

-50m start

-Format is 12 teams per division, 3 divisions

-Reputable managers only. Application based.

division 1 is filled, the rest is starting to! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/24/2020 at 7:58 PM, crociato87 said:

My custom setup is looking for managers! We are starting our second season, it’s a 3 division 12 team league. Top teams available with original squads (Barca, Chelsea, Inter, Tottenham, Atletico, Dortmund, etc.) GW ID: 415300)

Some teams still available. Man United, Milan and Leipzig among others. Season 2 starting in 1 week.

SoccerManager - #1 Online multiplayer football management game

Our gameworld: Established in 2008, we are now in our 12th year meaning we are one of the longest running leagues in the game and with 40 active managers, there is plenty of competition.  With the likelihood you'll begin your managerial career with a team that requires a lot of work, there will also be plenty of challenges to face... 

Can you beat others to sign the next up and coming stars? can you rebuild a failing team into title challengers? or can you steady a sinking ship whilst you wait for a bigger club to become available?  the fun is that you can choose how you want to play (if you are unfamiliar with the game you can find out more in the link below).  

The game: http://www.soccermanager.com - Sign up to 'worlds' and find us at GW ID: 8759

The forum: http://www.theforum365.com-  Established football forum with 4000+ members, you will find us in the 'soccer manager thread' where you can chat with other managers about the game and anything else that takes your fancy

You will find this GW highly competitive.  Established teams won't sell their established stars nor their breakout youth talent easily, but patience will be rewarded.   After all, what is more rewarding, owning a team? or making a team your own? Come join us - and good luck to you if you do! 

*if you join us, please do join the forum as it provides a platform to interact with competing managers - and let us know in the soccermanager thread once you're in.

• 2 weeks later...

WHO ARE YAH?? WORLD LEAGUE 
ID: 419180

• Ideal GW for scout-loving managers. See your low rated team grow to become the most dominant one.
  • Small and obscure teams, 150M budget, buy only rated 86 or lower, max bids of 10M.
  • Currently in Season 1, Match 6!! So perfect timing to join.
  • Clubs available:
    • CD Puerta Bonita
    • Birzebbuga St. Peters
    • CS Blooming

Join us at HRD!

ID 421220

Hiring creative, shrewd, fun managers.

Game world just created. Rating cap at 90 now. Start with empty squads, 250M transfer kitty, and a bright future to be crafted awaits you!

As each season progress, we can sign higher rated players. The economy might change based on real world circumstances. It'll be exciting and competitive!

Do keep us on your shortlist on the game worlds to JOIN!

• 2 months later...

template.png

Hi guys!

Together with two of my friends we tried to make a unique championship.The championship has not started yet, you have time to choose your teams.

Teams do not have players in the group.The budget is 300 million.

You can only buy players of the same nationality as the chosen club.

ID:425510

We wait for you to join us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Brookfield PL's 33rd Season is coming to an end in a few turns. The league is looking for some new managers to come in and revamp some clubs. This obviously takes dedication and patience, so, if you aren't in the mood for that, don't bother.

Rules for the league is this...
#1 - Total Squad Cap of 50 Players. 1st Team Cap of 30 Players.
#2 - Transfer Windows Turns 1-5 and 20-24, simulating real life as best as possible.
#3 - Sackings in the Bottom 3 - With this, I've created my very own cash market for players, because once that club sacks its manager, I do not allow a new manager back at that club, unless a new manager comes in during the middle of the season and the club is already in the bottom 3. I keep the club open during the first transfer window of the next season and if after that a manager wants at that club, then they can come in and start to rebuild again. This allows bidding wars, which is fun, makes cash relevant, which SM has not done anything about, and really makes you manage your club and still win games, especially when you get to D1.

Other than that, manage the club how you want. Join in on the news feed when you want and have some good ol SM fun!

If this sounds like something you are interested in, just come and apply. All clubs are open as of right now.
ID 7664 - Brookfield Premier League
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll try again...

Brookfield PL is recruiting for new managers. It's the 33rd Season. Turn 37 Today. 30/60 clubs taken. Rules: Total Cap-50, First Team-30. Transfer Windows, Turns 1-5, 20-24. Sackings Bottom 3. Sacked Managers need to apply at new clubs as the clubs that sack their managers will remain open through next seasons 1st transfer window, creating a cash market. There's some good clubs available with some good players on them. PSG has over 10, 90+ players including Kimpembe and Immobile. AC Milan has Felix, Neuhaus, and Lodi. Roma has Moussa Dembele, Guedes, and Thorgan Hazard and, there will at least be 1 club that will be available in the market next season coming up in a few weeks, so now is a great time to join. 

ID 7664, Brookfield Premier League. Just apply if interested.