Abdülkadir Kayalı - U17 turkish talent

borogz

NOTE: I have already talked about this player in the U-17 UEFA thread. This is a player who i thought deserved his own thread.

Abdülkadir Kayalı

This kid is the captain of the U-17 Turkish team, he was born on 31 October 1991. He plays in the CM position for both club and country. He has already made his debut for his side MKE Ankaragücü against Kasımpaşa SK in the Turkish Super Lig. He had a trial at Manchester City last year and impressed, but due to being under 16 at the time a deal was not done.

During the recent U-17 UEFA finals tournament, Kayali starred for the host nation being a maestro in the midfield. He also scored a long range strike against France in knockout stage. Kayali is one of those players that is a few steps ahead of his team mates which can get frustrating when he provides the perfect through ball only for know one to have read the game the way he can.

He was listed as one of the Top 10 players of the Tournament, and having already made his debut this seasons for his club, he should defiantly get some more game time next season, but now is the time to buy him while he is cheap.

On the DB

Born: 30 January 1991

Nationality: Turkish

Position: Central Midfield (CM)

Foot: Right

Rating: 72

692249_mediumsquare.jpg

Re: Abdülkadir Kayalı - U17 turkish talent

NOTE: I have already talked about this player in the U-17 UEFA thread. This is a player who i thought deserved his own thread.

Abdülkadir Kayalı

This kid is the captain of the U-17 Turkish team' date=' he was born on 31 October 1991. He plays in the CM position for both club and country. He has already made his debut for his side MKE Ankaragücü against Kasımpaşa SK in the Turkish Super Lig. He had a trial at Manchester City last year and impressed, but due to being under 16 at the time a deal was not done.

During the recent U-17 UEFA finals tournament, Kayali starred for the host nation being a maestro in the midfield. He also scored a long range strike against France in knockout stage. Kayali is one of those players that is a few steps ahead of his team mates which can get frustrating when he provides the perfect through ball only for know one to have read the game the way he can.

He was listed as one of the Top 10 players of the Tournament, and having already made his debut this seasons for his club, he should defiantly get some more game time next season, but now is the time to buy him while he is cheap.

On the DB

Born: 30 January 1991

Nationality: Turkish

Position: Central Midfield (CM)

Foot: Right

Rating: 72

[img']http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/photo/competitions/under17/69/22/49/692249_mediumsquare.jpg[/img]

Nice find! Rep for you. and agree he does deserve his own thread.

will he rise ' date=' is yes what too?[/quote']

Well he got added a few weeks ago at 72 so after his performances at this tournament, he might rise to 75-76 next rating changes. And if he starts a few more games for his club a rise to 78 wouldnt be out the question.

• 6 months later...
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Reports in Europe and Turkey are rife in regards to him signing for Chelsea in January.

To be honest' date=' I hope he doesn't because he will find it much harder to get professional games with all the other top-class youngsters there.

If you were him, a big-money move to London would appear to be [i']very[/i] promising, but hopefully if he has any advisors, they will tell him to stay.

To be honest' date=' I hope he doesn't because he will find it much harder to get professional games with all the other top-class youngsters there.

If you were him, a big-money move to London would appear to be [i']very[/i] promising, but hopefully if he has any advisors, they will tell him to stay.

Who knows what could happen, but I agree to an extent.

If he did go, I'm sure he wouldn't feature in any competitive games this season and then maybe loan moves next year.

However, it is Chelsea and they don't have the best of records with young players.

• 3 weeks later...

He actually signed for Fenerbahce today along with Gokhan Emreciksin, super signings for Fenerbahce I must say.

The Deputy Chairman said...

Abdülkadir had many offers from abroad, specifically England, however, his family wanted him to stay in Turkey.

I also believe that one day Abdülkadir will enter Fenerbahce history and also become captain of Fenerbahce.

They've both been signed on 4 and a half years contract, Emreciksin is very very likely to be a regular starter, much better then Kazim IMO. Kayali is definitely a long-term prospect and I doubt he will get many games for Fenerbahce this year.

• 1 year later...

After that transfer to Fenerbahce he only played for Fenerbahce in one competitive game, one particular reason for this was his injuries.

Anyway, he's now on loan to Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediye Spor for 18 months, played in his debut for them today in the Turkish Cup.

He started the game, was on the pitch for the whole game and assisted the only goal of the game to help his side to a 1-0 victory, the scorer was Tevfik Kose (recently transferred from Leverkusen, also has a low rating, might be another player to look out for:)).

Who knows we may finally be able to see some of his potential:)

• 1 year later...

Once listed as one of the Top 10 players of the UEFA U-17 Championship Tournament, has this player failed to progress as he's got older?

I've still got him in my youth teams, and I'm looking to see whether it's time to move him on.

He's now at Orduspor, anyone aware of whether he is playing? If he is, how is he doing, and would he be considered a future star?

His wikipedia page suggests he's not currently representing Turkey at any level since 1 appearance for the U18 in 2008. Is that true?

http://www.soccerway.com/players/abdulkadir-kayali/66585/

Soccerway state that he has been listed on the team sheet once this season but has not played a minute.

He played seven games for Istanbul BB last year only playing 348 minutes, 320 the year before with the same squad.

I'd sell him. It doesn't appear that he is going to do anything.