Sign in to follow this  
footballmad

Loan Rules

Loan Rules  

1. 1.

• No Keep It As It Is
    • Yes Change To 5 Loans
    • Yes Change To 6 Loans

At the moment we can loan 3 players and all 3 can play in the any game.

I think we should be able to loan up to 5 or 6 players and so the managers that loan 5 or 6 have to buy more players and not only a few players and 5 loans there could be a rule that says:

You can loan 5 players for your team but only 3 can play in any 1 game.

Like in real life where they are allowed only a certain number of players on loan in one game.

Re: Loan Rules

Yeah i think thats a really good idea, but 6 is too much, 5 loans should be maximum.

Also i think to make it more realistic clubs can't play their loanees against the club they are loaned from. this makes it more realistic and might stop abusing the rule you've proposed by relying on the (up to) 5 players they've loaned in.

They need to make an option also that if someone wants to loan your player you have an option to say yes but he cant play in cup games. This way it will avoid him being cup tied for you if you need to recall him due to injurys.

the more the merrier but in a logical sense :)

i wonder what the maximum number of players can loan-in in real life football?

Pretty sure in the Championship anyway you can field 5 loan players as a maximum. Think you can actually loan a lot more tho, also there are emergency loans if your squad is really hammered by injury.

the more the merrier but in a logical sense :)

i wonder what the maximum number of players can loan-in in real life football?

The maximum number of loans varies from country to country

In La Liga there can be loaned up to 7 players, but only 4 of them are available to be registered for the First Team Squad.

In the German Bundesliga Teams are able to loan up to 5 Players, of which a max of 4 can be played per game AND only 3 of them can be on the pitch at the same time (very strange rule, i know)

and thats how it goes for almost every league with their own Loan Rules.

Its been said above, that when u loan out a player he wont be allowed to play in cup games, BUT that would only help the big teams.

Something like pay X Million (set a max limit i.e. the player value) to loan a player for an entire season, in which he can NOT be recalled.

All the ideas brought up in this thread are great! I have suggested a few before but I'll let you off :D

nomann1

Yeah i think thats a really good idea, but 6 is too much, 5 loans should be maximum.

Also i think to make it more realistic clubs can't play their loanees against the club they are loaned from. this makes it more realistic and might stop abusing the rule you've proposed by relying on the (up to) 5 players they've loaned in.

tez2k007

They need to make an option also that if someone wants to loan your player you have an option to say yes but he cant play in cup games. This way it will avoid him being cup tied for you if you need to recall him due to injurys.