Paul Anderson

Astrohead

Paul Anderson:

DB: W 19 78 SM value:£1,434,000

he can play as a winger r striker.

he started his career at the "newly promoted" west brom's academy, he want offered a professinal contract. he then moved to the "newly promoted" hull city. he performed well and liverpool soon bought him, winning the FA youth in 2006, he was a sub in one of liverpools champions league match.

he scored a stunning volley against wrexham in a pre season friendly.

he has been described as the new michael owen and has played for england

u21 4 times scoring once.

he went on loan to "newly promoted" swansea fc and became their seasons best young player, with 8 goals in 27 games.

rafa has said he he expects him to be able to break into the first team.

he seems to be a bright prospect and i suggest u that u should buy him now, at 78 he could probaly raise to 80-82.

Re: Paul Anderson

"Became their seasons youth team" - what?

And how can he be the next Michael Owen if he's a winger (that's where he's been playing all season). I do admit though that he has a good future ahead of him.

lol srry about that, ive changed it.

he can also play as a striker, it wasnt me who compared him.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump this thread.

Paul Anderson is currently rated 78, which IMO is too low. He should be 79/80, as he was one of Swansea's most important players.

Anyway, Liverpool have agreed to loan him out to N. Forest for next season, who are (as you all well know) going to be in the Championship this season. And Championship players are generally rated between 80-85. I reckon Anderson will be a very important player for Forest next season, and could rise to as much as 83, 81 minimum, depending on how well Forest do.

This is one of the most promising players to come out of Liverpool youth along with Guthrie and Hobbs, since the likes of Gerrard, Carragher, Owen, Fowler, etc.. In the next few seasons I can definitely see him playing Premierleague football.

Just thought I'd bump this thread.

Paul Anderson is currently rated 78' date=' which IMO is too low. He should be 79/80, as he was one of Swansea's most important players.

Anyway, Liverpool have agreed to loan him out to N. Forest for next season, who are (as you all well know) going to be in the Championship this season. And Championship players are generally rated between 80-85. I reckon Anderson will be a very important player for Forest next season, and could rise to as much as 83, 81 minimum, depending on how well Forest do.

This is one of the most promising players to come out of Liverpool youth along with Guthrie and Hobbs, since the likes of Gerrard, Carragher, Owen, Fowler, etc.. In the next few seasons I can definitely see him playing Premierleague football.[/font']

Tyvm for bumping my thread :D

Yea he looks like a class player defintly one to watch out for in a couple of seasons. I agree he could easily reach 83 with Nottingham Forest.