Bundesliga risers/talents (29 Players in full detail!) -> LKK

Re: Bundesliga risers/talents -> LKK

Good stuff LKK.

I have a question on who i think is a good player. Ive seen him play a couple of times. Sebastien Tyrala. I am aware that he barely played ANY football this season. Any ideas on his future? I dont think he will fall but do you think he can establish himsef within the team soon. Im wondering if he is worth keeping. He played some games last season and this season he has been literally unheard of. How good is he? He has plenty of youth level experience but its slightly worrying that he is playing less than he was before. Any thoughts? :)

Im also interested to know more about Hamburger youngster Sidney Sam. Is he worth buying? What do you make of his future?

Cheers.

Hey guys, I'll try to help you all out. This weekend I'll post a lot of talents and respond to your questions because for once I don't have any homework!! :eek:

Sorry that I haven't been posting as much lately, I've been feeling sick. But I'm feeling a bit better now. Cheers guys.

Hey guys, I've decided to use another format. I'm going to be posting my risers every once in a while, however I decided to put them all together with 11 players per post (seeing as that's the maximum amount of pictures you can have in a post). This is so you don't need to look through the whole thread to see the risers/talents. I realize the inconvenience of this though, I'll just be editing posts so you won't be notified when a new player comes along. I'd really appreciate it if somebody could come up with a solution to this while leaving it how it is right now. If you do have a solution please post it, cheers.

Also I'll be doing some more soon so stay tuned guys, cheers.

Great call on Andreas Beck' date=' ive got him in my team and was thinking of selling when transfer ban comes off.

Now ill be keeping him as you predict an 87 for the future[/quote']

Thanks mate, it was a request.

Also do you have a possible solution to my problem listed right above your post?

I would just recommend posting his name or something in a separate post like this for example;

Marko Marin added to the list.

Thank you mate, good idea. (I'm not to bright am I?)

That way nobody needs to see that post as they can just look at the list. And they'll be alerted when a player is added, cheers.

P.S - Marin won't be added until the end because I'm doing Bundesliga players before 2. Bundesliga.

What problem do u have now?

Sorry but I'm too lazy to read all te thread ' date=' anyway , I saw some great players on the first page;)[/quote']

There's no more problem mate, don't worry. I'm trying to put all of the talents and risers at the start of the thread so people don't have to browse all the way through the thread to find risers. I hope that they've been helpful to many people, cheers.

Good stuff LKK.

I have a question on who i think is a good player. Ive seen him play a couple of times. Sebastien Tyrala. I am aware that he barely played ANY football this season. Any ideas on his future? I dont think he will fall but do you think he can establish himsef within the team soon. Im wondering if he is worth keeping. He played some games last season and this season he has been literally unheard of. How good is he? He has plenty of youth level experience but its slightly worrying that he is playing less than he was before. Any thoughts? :)

Im also interested to know more about Hamburger youngster Sidney Sam. Is he worth buying? What do you make of his future?

Cheers.

Bump....

Incase you have overlooked that post i made a while ago.

Thanks.

I've added a review on Christian Lell.

That was my final request so I will continue with some of the players that I wanted to add originally. If you have any requests I'll be happy to still do them. Cheers guys. Mine are more profit players so I hope they'll get you guys some cash. Cheers.

Some excellent work there LKK. :) Some rep for you buddy.

I just want to say 1 little thing about Manuel Fischer.

LKK wrote: "From this I can see that he's a possible good prospect, however there are better buys in my opinion. Still, at 78 he's still slightly under rated. Maybe he'll get 80/81 next time around. As many of the other players lately, Fischer is a player who's a long term prospect, not a guy for profit. However seeing how he's so over hyped on the forum you might be able to sell him to another forumer for an expensive price."

Yeah so anyone who owns this guy in a setup I'm in please please sell him to me for an expensive price ;)

I won't go into it but I first mentioned him on the forum about 18 months ago, after he was top goalscorer at the U17 Euro champs :eek:

I'm also a Stuttgart fan and know how treasured the kid is at the club but like Mario Gomez, the coaching staff want to ease him into the first team.

He'll definitely feature more next season and I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to get to 84/85 with more regular appearances off the bench or if there's an injury to Gomez/Cacau.

Now, can't wait for your Marko Marin review :D:rolleyes:

Herby