Which player(s) will shine at Euro 2008 and earn an increase?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Which player(s) will shine at Euro 2008 and earn an increase?

Re: Which player(s) will shine at Euro 2008 and earn an increase? Personally I rate Casillas above Buffon. Certainly they should both be 97.

Re: Which player(s) will shine at Euro 2008 and earn an increase? He's just being silly and spamming because he's not part of SM anymore. He told me that once when he was posting random pictures eve

I am very concerned now.

I am hoping that Germany doesn't place 1st in the group. If they place first and Turkey beats Czech Republic it's going to be.........

Turkey vs. Germany :eek: :eek:

If that happens I'm screwed! :(

why will you be screwed? lol

i think this is what will actually happen. unless czech manage to beat turkey.

Croatia v Germany tonite. sadly can only see a win for the Germans here, although i expect it to be close. HRVATSKA!

I am very concerned now.

I am hoping that Germany doesn't place 1st in the group. If they place first and Turkey beats Czech Republic it's going to be.........

Turkey vs. Germany :eek: :eek:

If that happens I'm screwed! :(

One step at a time mate. :P If you get to the Quarters then you're just as good as England. :o

Yeah I've been very impressed with Roger too - he's been a class act for Poland.

Ratikic and Modric both outstanding today for Croatia, such amazing technique.

One player who is massively over-rated is Mario Gomez for the germans. Everyone on here was saying he was going to be a star - he is absolutely useless! I've never seen a player be less effective than in his last 2 games.

One player who is massively over-rated is Mario Gomez for the germans. Everyone on here was saying he was going to be a star - he is absolutely useless! I've never seen a player be less effective than in his last 2 games.

Thank you so much for saying this!! I totally agree and I've never liked Gomez and people who read some of my posts regarding the Bundesliga should know this. He did well for Stuttgart but is absolute sh*t for the National squad. He can't deal with the pressure of representing his country. I don't like him that much, I'd much rather put Kuranyi up front instead of him or put Schweinsteiger in Podolski's LM position and move Podolski up front. Still I trust Low and hope that he will make the right decision by removing him. Cheers on the agreement.

let's wait a miracle and Austria beat Germany to Portugal face them in Euro.. i think who deserves a decrease is Ricardo.. at least to 82.. completely our weak point in crosses.. :\

btw this topic as been changed to Euro2008 discussion and not about rising players.. so might the name of thread might be changed.. :|

Well your guess was awful:p

1-Swienstiger was a sub

2-First match he got in, he got a yellow card

3-second match he got in, he got send off

LOL

IMO, C.Ronaldo, Cesc Fabregas, and Ribery should reflect their club performance to their national team and it'll be their summer!;)

Just incase anyone hasn't worked it out yet, Croatia have already won the group based on the Austria v Poland result because they have the better head tohead with Germany :) ... that sets up a Portugal v Germany Semi, and probably a Turkey v Croatia Semi aswell.

I would probably buy Roger Guerriero (sp?) hes been their best player if he wasn't 26.

Just incase anyone hasn't worked it out yet' date=' Croatia have already won the group based on the Austria v Poland result because they have the better head tohead with Germany :) ... that sets up a Portugal v Germany Semi, and probably a Turkey v Croatia Semi aswell.

I would probably buy Roger Guerriero (sp?) hes been their best player if he wasn't 26.[/quote']

'old' Roger is Brazillian born i believe, playing for Poland. Only after some sly under-handedness by the Polish Government to fast track his citizenship rights. I think he was in the country for nearly 4 years, but in Poland i think you have to be a permanent resident for 5 years to be classified legally Polish.

Can someone clear this up, im fairly sure im spot on.

Just incase anyone hasn't worked it out yet' date=' Croatia have already won the group based on the Austria v Poland result because they have the better head tohead with Germany :) ... that sets up a Portugal v Germany Semi, and probably a Turkey v Croatia Semi aswell.

I would probably buy Roger Guerriero (sp?) hes been their best player if he wasn't 26.[/quote']

Although many said that Germany would easily won by 2-3 goals,Croatia was better and I could easily say that if they keep playing like this they can go far far...

Great players (definetly will rise) : Ivan RAKITIC, Luka MODRIC, Niko KRANJCAR, Vedran CORLUKA.

I could also say that Darijo SRNA and Ivica OLIC should get increase of rating because of they play in NT and their clubs. (especially SRNA who didn't get and rating increase although he is the best player in Shakhtar)

I believe that he came to Poland in January 2006 to Legia from Juventude Caxias do Sul, so he is there just for 2 and a half years.... His first game for Poland was against Albania 27.05.2008.

Not sure about the citizenship thing though but IMO players shouldnt be able to get a citizenship in that short period

Croatia are top, Portugal are top, but the second place spots are not yet secured. I expect Germany to come second (and play Portugal), but although I want Turkey to go through, Czech Republic have the advantage, due to the fair play.

Tbh I think a lot of the Dutch players are under-rated.

Van Der Sar - 94 (been the best keeper in the tournament so far)

Boulahrouz - 89

Ooijer - 87!!

Engelaar - 88

Sneijder - 93

Van Persie - 92 (hardly played in Euro 08 but had been superb this season, although his 'low' rating may be due to him missing part of the season)

Kuyt - 91

Any more opinions about Bronkhorst (however you spell it)?

Very good player but an increase? wouldn't say so myself..

This is probably his last international tournament and so far has done well. If he plays like he did against Italy in any more games he could do though :rolleyes: