Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

National fairplay chatroomers setup

Guest Football8

Chatroomers

This is the official thread of the chatroomers setup.All the rules will be shown below, they may sound hard, odd or even impossible but they will soon be easy to follow on a daily basis. :)

REMEMBER:You can keep one non-nationality player that you choose to keep.

Rule number 1.)Your squad must consist of players who are your clubs nationality except from one player that you choose that is non-nationality for example you are Real Madrid you can have only have spanish players and also only buy spanish players also you can't swoop a player for example you want to buy Fernando Torres for Real Madrid for money and exchange you can't give for example 23m plus Wesley Sneijder because he cannot play for Liverpool because he is spanish.You can sell your players to external clubs no matter if the player is not the same nationality.

Rule Number 2.)You must have the around same average starting lineup rating as the other team . For this to work, you have to ask the other manager what the rating of the starting lineup is, there are several ways to do that you could private message him, you could tell him in the chat room, you could check the manager's match report for the last match he played.The best way would be to post all your average starting lineup rating on the forum so everyone can see.

Rule Number 3.)If you win the a divison for example you are in divison 3 and you win it and you next season you are in division 2 then you can pick any team from division 2 and swap with the other manager also you get to buy 3 non-nationality players for your squad.The person who gets the highest points through out all the divisons gets to choose any team from whole setup.If one of the other divison winners chooses the same as the highest point scorer then obviously the highest point scorer recieves the team.

Rule number 4.)As soon as the first bid arrives for your non-nationality player you accept it no matter even if you don't like it, but it has to be fair obviously;but before that you must transfer list all your non-nationality players except from the one you choose.

Rule number 5.)If you finish second in a divison then you get to buy 2 non-nationality players.

So please everyone keep this thread alive by posting match results, transfer rumours, hype to the next match and also average starting lineup ratings, also division prediction ie, who is going to come first and why etc good luck everyone. :)

Guest Lubos Kalouda

Re: National fairplay chatroomers setup

I'm keeping Farfan so no bids please :)

Guest Football8

well sort of the same average rating not exactly :D

What is the point of calling it a fairplay setup

when teams dont play their nationality

i play against Real Madrid who plays obviously above my av rating

and plays Rud Van Nistelrooy, Robinho, Snjider Diarra and etc

Even you as the owner play more then one more non nationality player

Messi and Abidal

What is the point of playing when even the owner doesn't play by the rules neither do half the teams

Re: National fairplay chatroomers league

Chatroomers

Rule number 4.)As soon as the first bid arrives for your non-nationality player you accept it no matter even if you don't like it' date=' but it has to be fair obviously;but before that you must transfer list all your non-nationality players except from the one you choose.

B']

So much for this rule also

Chelsea accept 2nd deal offfered not mine

again another rule broken

None of the rules are being met

and plays Rud Van Nistelrooy' date=' Robinho, Snjider Diarra and etc

Messi and Abidal

What is the point of playing when even the owner doesn't play by the rules neither do half the teams[/quote']

With it being only the third day people apparently didn't realise there was a game :rolleyes:. I had the same problem with Man U who played their full team, Ronaldo, Tevez, Van Der Sar, Ferdinand, Vidic, to name but a few. And my Rangers team with one foreigner was expected to beat that? They did beat them mind 4-3, but thats not the point.

Match report later btw as well.

Guest Football8

and plays Rud Van Nistelrooy' date=' Robinho, Snjider Diarra and etc

Messi and Abidal

What is the point of playing when even the owner doesn't play by the rules neither do half the teams[/quote']

Unfortunately the setup i made was expected to start on thursday but it started on sunday and for teams it is generally hard for them to buy all their players so early and about the ballack deal well i speak to tom :D

I just joined today as the manager of Benfica. I have began to make the changes necissary to the club to have it fit the rules.

I was also wondering what you meant by a reasonable price. For EXAMPLE, one could pay 40 million for gerrard, and that would be fair, but they could also go by the SM Value, and it would be less.. ARe we going by what we think is fair?-Because I think we should sell people at the SM Value, just so no conflict can occur.

My apoligises here.

I sold ballack to Bayern Munich thinking it was a normal setup for a funny reason :confused::rolleyes:

It was obviously because he offered 12m. But there again im a bit of a standard setup guy so I'll make these mistakes!

Again sorry

Guest Football8

Alvaro Arbeloa has made a return to spain to join Barcelona for a fee of 11.25m.

I had this problem too, Benfica selling to Hadjuk Split (and unavailable club) rather than myself despite my offer being first for Argentine midfielder Angel Di Maria

Felix, Boca Juniors

Hey im new onto the forums but ive come here to find out what to do. I've stuck by the rules of only having 1 foriegner(actually play none) but ive played 3 matches out of 4 where the other team has'nt played by the rules, the last being liverpool who knocked me out of the cup. In there starting line-up there was 4 foriegners and 4 on the bench. :mad:

As it says fairplay in the title of the league i wish the managers would actually play by the rules which i know some of you are but a lot are not :confused:

Oh and im usually on the chatroom if you want to chat to me there

The deal involving Marseille and William GALLAS of Arsenal has been rejected

ok now im annoyed, and actually thinking about quiting even though im getting a decent wee team built. i offered him a fair price of which he has to accept and yes he has rejected :mad:

now come on read the rules people or get out :confused: