Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

giggsproject.jpg?t=1242086451

this is the first sig that i have made using all stuff i created myself' date=' bar the little man u crest and the pic of giggs, i normally just use clone stamp

i.e this was my first cut and first time creating a backround using gradients and renders, would love some tips and advice[/quote']

really nice

giggsproject.jpg?t=1242086451

this is the first sig that i have made using all stuff i created myself' date=' bar the little man u crest and the pic of giggs, i normally just use clone stamp

i.e this was my first cut and first time creating a backround using gradients and renders, would love some tips and advice[/quote']

I like the style, interesting background.

You could perhaps work on your cutting. The edges of the cut are bit jagged. Once that is done, some cool effects around the render would go very nicely too.

The concept is clever but the battery looks a little out of place, if it was blended in a tad more I think it would be more effective.

The Park cut is a little sharp in places, and if it was bigger I think it would fill the space more and make the sig look complete. But I am a sucker for a funny/clever concept so do like it!

The render seems to have been squashed' date=' is it me or has it been re-sized wrong. Why not try a different texture effect, similar to the white ring but something different, there are millions avaliable[/quote']

I didnt no how big to have it :P so i jsut tried to make it that small to fit more of him on....ill look around for some textures :) cheers Zampa

i took JUSTICE's and Iris Adivce and had another go...please tell me how i can improve :) cheers

V1...Without the hoop

Messiredone.png

V2...With the hoop around the Text.

messiiii.png

Both are an improvement on the first attempt so well done for that. As for the hoop render it's still not quite working why not try looking for a lightning brush effect? you should be able to find one on deviant art. I think that would work really well with the background just use a soft white with the lightning brush, lower the opacity and brush until your happy with the outcome:)

Looking forward to Version4:cool:

Both are an improvement on the first attempt so well done for that. As for the hoop render it's still not quite working why not try looking for a lightning brush effect? you should be able to find one on deviant art. I think that would work really well with the background just use a soft white with the lightning brush' date=' lower the opacity and brush until your happy with the outcome:)

Looking forward to Version4:cool:[/quote']

can u give my opinons on my sigs throught out this thread

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=43322

but i just got photoshop yesturday and making sigs on that now all of those r on paint.net

Both are an improvement on the first attempt so well done for that. As for the hoop render it's still not quite working why not try looking for a lightning brush effect? you should be able to find one on deviant art. I think that would work really well with the background just use a soft white with the lightning brush' date=' lower the opacity and brush until your happy with the outcome:)

Looking forward to Version4:cool:[/quote']

mate, for some unknown reason i cannot download, brushes from deviantart :confused: i no how to extract and all that but they dont work after?

:o

sorry to offend ya all by coming in here, im new. :)

Conor Bowen

render is too big and the text isnt great at all, the background is nice but the doubling doesnt fit in. the sig could do some lightning as it looks too dull yous see. kiu and you are improving.

Nick Justice

nice sig although the text used is occupying too much space on the right. the render effects are decent and the texture on the background is nice but you could maybe re-size it a little. kiu mate you're improving.