Graphics Design Feedback

Guest melbguy1

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Adobe do offer student discounts at much reduced prices from memory. But I think it's still in the hundreds:(

If thats too much, pirate the hell out of them :) they make their money from big corporation licences, not from one off licences.....

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

What's the problem with u guys ?

I don't understand why but there in UK , u have to pay for everything.

For example :

I got a phone Sony Ericsson W300i and I got a CD with Adobe Photoshop (don't know the edition) + the software for the phone + adobe reader 7 + quick time player , so when I have any problems I uninstall the programs from PC and I install them again

The second example :

I got a new camera togheter with a new video camera and I got a CD with the software for both of them + Ulead Photo Express and Ulead Video Express , 2 programs for editing videos/photos , both free (without any money to spend after a period of time) and I think that these 2 programs are really professional as long as now I make many money with recording / editing videos :D

Another great source of computer programs for my computer are magazines with CD's , because many of them have unlimited time trial programs like Winamp , media player , microsoft office

So , it's all legal because the CD's /DVD's have the trademark and the Romanian stamp for quality .

My advice : visit Romania , this is the real land of all posibilities , not USA :D but the only problem is that here are different peoples (some of them are really rich / some of US :D are at the medium level/ many peoples are really poor)

Looks good; the Murray pics should be more solid though.

Eeewwww, nooo, he's so ugly - who'd want to see him solidly? :D :D

On a more serious note (;)), both are very good sigs. Not sure how the Leeds one came around :o What the designs mean, etc... but the style is decent, and the Murray one is v. good too. Well done both of you.

In the Murray pic, above his hands are 2 small crossed rackets - they confuse things a little - could they be removed?

Eeewwww' date=' nooo, he's so ugly - who'd want to see him solidly? :D :D

On a more serious note (;)), both are very good sigs. Not sure how the Leeds one came around :o What the designs mean, etc... but the style is decent, and the Murray one is v. good too. Well done both of you.

In the Murray pic, above his hands are 2 small crossed rackets - they confuse things a little - could they be removed?[/quote']

lolol he has stupid hair too.

I wanted to do something similar to the GFX Cup entries, but use Leeds cos i hate their badge so much. :D

I like it mate' date=' good job.

Although i think Cesc should be more solid and try a shadow on the logo to give it some depth. :o[/quote']

I use the programme GIMP and im not sure if i can get shadows and cesc is the most solid he can get, i have not faded him at all!

Thanks

Kyle Turner

I use the programme GIMP and im not sure if i can get shadows and cesc is the most solid he can get' date=' i have not faded him at all!

Thanks

Kyle Turner[/quote']

Instead of shadow try a border on the logo. It may be the colour over Cesc that makes him fade.

I like it a lot tho mate.

Cheers mate. :)

One more

203ts2.png

That is a top sig mate, i absolutely love it. :)

And Arsenal4life once again you have made some great sigs although the animation is too fast on the two football sigs, but on the third sig the animation looks much better, and that is by far the best sig out of those 3 IMO. Although who is Naruto and where is he from??

For a fellow member

qrcksn.jpg

HoLY HOLY HOLY HOLY THAT IS... SENSATIONAL..

That is just crazy, im starting to love your sigs more and more

Kyle heres at tip watch your player transparency your making the subject (The player) Too transparent so it looks kinda sloppy just try not using the transparency on the player but maybe on the crest just trust me on this one.

What do people think of this sig?

33k8yvt.jpg

Feel free to take this one but please notify me if anyone wants it!

Thanks

Kyle Turner

too much red mate , make it a little bit more transparent cos that red destroy it

same about the RvP one;)

in rest , i think that the sigs are nice