Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

u calm down u *** i wasnt complaining u ******.

on topic

6zy1k8.png

tbh' date=' if you think your cool and can garbage-can talk the great assets to the SM GFX Board + the SM Forum... then you will be outa here faster than you can say Garlic Bread.

fair enough

Head Cut Off: just coz some times images quality decreases alot when u resize it alot

size: coz they look better big nd i dont use em on here

I probs know what youve done wrong...

If you resize a sig to make it smaller, then after youve done that try and make it bigger again, it will show bad quality in the render...

When resizing it, do it slightly, so you dont make it too small, because you will lose quality when making it bigger again.

You're probably not resizing them correctly.

Agreed' date=' sigs look better if bigger.

[b']SM should allow 500x200 :D[/b]

Trust me, we've all complained and they aint budging. :P

NEW SIG

25z01.png

i also like this size know 420x90px

F33DB4CK! lol' date=' FeedbacK please[/font']

Nice sig, although I personally dont like the text.

I also think youve done wrong with that image what I just stated above, if you do what I say you might be able to avoid it. Also sharpening the image will make it look better... :)

bikersig.png

tis not my best Sig by a Mile but i had no ideas it was a Request

I really like this one Nick.

The only problem I see' date=' is the bit at the top where you put no background. I see you done it to add effect, I personally think it was a bad move but it is an overall great sig.

2nlcjv4.png

render im getting better :P i only did the top half of the image

the head cut off is coz thts how i do tht style if you know what i mean

Thats a really good render mate... Rendering is hard. (Especially on GIMP!! :mad:)

This just backs up my point on the resizing, how you've used a big quality render yet lost the quality when its used in the sig.

Anyone want any Man City renders' date=' in new kit. Will do some if there is a need or want for any. Gotta make me a sig with one of them on ;)[/quote']

Could I get a Kolo Toure one please dearest? :D

an infraction' date=' HAHA scared .. u clearly dont know me, i got infractions a quite a few im not worried over a argumant coz some punk takes comments a little seriouse.[/quote']

You do have GFX potential, yet you ruin it with your attitude, pretty immature tbh. So I suggest you get your finger out or you will gain no respect on this forum!!

As you cann all say, I missed out on alot in the past day ont his thread!! haha :P

i dint do nout. i said the quality isnt gunna be good on a image thats been ressized loads.

Chill out Carl.

You said that someone took comments a little serious.

You seriously over-reacted to Adam's comments. Infractions are here, wether you don't care about them or not.

And talking about killing someone if you knew them when your 12 years old is quite silly.

We have had this conversation before when you blew up about someone's criticism. If you don't want anything bad said then don't post your sigs.

Keeping to the topic of this thread.

Just done Nick's Adebayor render' date=' will do a Toure one now for Chris. Anyone want a Tevez one, i'll do it either tonight or tomorrow[/quote']

I know its not Man City, but can I have a Daniel Jarque render please?

If theres one in a Spain kit that'd be awesome otherwise I don't mind.

I know its not Man City' date=' but can I have a Daniel Jarque render please?

If theres one in a Spain kit that'd be awesome otherwise I don't mind.[/quote']

I'll try and find a good stock image, and i'll get to work on it tomorrow, along with yours Chris. With the Gold Championship and everything haven't got much time, but i'll make them tomorrow when i have time.

And many thanks Dai for clearing things up.

Cheers, Adam

Keeping to the topic of this thread.

Just done Nick's Adebayor render' date=' will do a Toure one now for Chris. Anyone want a Tevez one, i'll do it either tonight or tomorrow[/quote']

Thanks Adamski... :D

Ban me please u bunch of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tards' date=' i didnt react bad to the feedback![/quote']

Since when did the mods of this forum allow little immature dweebs run around freely, when they know that they are getting people down, and threatening them with immature comments and such? :o

I'll try and find a good stock image' date=' and i'll get to work on it tomorrow, along with yours Chris. With the Gold Championship and everything haven't got much time, but i'll make them tomorrow when i have time.

And many thanks Dai for clearing things up.

Cheers, Adam[/quote']

Yes thats fine, take your time mate.. :)

And yeah thanks Dai... :D

i'm gonna start sig making:)

does anyone have any good renders or textures i can use?

T.I.A

Sean:)

SportGFX is a very good website for resources and kick-starting you into the creation of signatures. On there under the resources section, there is a wide variety of textures, fonts and general good tips and advice for using on your signatures, avatars and other graphics productions.

There's also a render section, and many are also created on here so keep an eye out for ones people allow you to use on here. If you need anymore help just message me, or post on here and i hope i can be of some help. Keep posting your work so we can see your progress :)

i'm gonna start sig making:)

does anyone have any good renders or textures i can use?

T.I.A

Sean:)

SportGFX is a very good website for resources and kick-starting you into the creation of signatures. On there under the resources section' date=' there is a wide variety of textures, fonts and general good tips and advice for using on your signatures, avatars and other graphics productions.

There's also a render section, and many are also created on here so keep an eye out for ones people allow you to use on here. If you need anymore help just message me, or post on here and i hope i can be of some help. Keep posting your work so we can see your progress :)[/quote']

Remember there is one on this forum now... :)

SportGFX is a very good website for resources and kick-starting you into the creation of signatures. On there under the resources section' date=' there is a wide variety of textures, fonts and general good tips and advice for using on your signatures, avatars and other graphics productions.

There's also a render section, and many are also created on here so keep an eye out for ones people allow you to use on here. If you need anymore help just message me, or post on here and i hope i can be of some help. Keep posting your work so we can see your progress :)[/quote']

Do you know anything about gimp?

I use Macromedia Fireworks which is very similar to GIMP in it's functions and processes. There without a doubt will be questions i don't know, but i should know a majority of them. If you doubt my intelligence on GFX software especially GIMP, i encourage you to talk to another designer who uses the software on a regular basis.

Many Thanks, Adam

Yes I use it... what ya wanta know? :P

if anyone needs help with gimp PM Me

maybe if you werent soo immature in other situations people might seek your guidance ;)

I use Macromedia Fireworks which is very similar to GIMP in it's functions and processes. There without a doubt will be questions i don't know' date=' but i should know a majority of them. If you doubt my intelligence on GFX software especially GIMP, i encourage you to talk to another designer who uses the software on a regular basis.

Many Thanks, Adam[/quote']

That designer could be me!!! :D:D:D

ask away... i still dont know half the features but still :P