Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

;707315']well i dont judge my own work...

which is why i post it on this thread... to get feedback... but may i ask the same of you... PML!!! (one with a full skull please) oh wait thats you snookered already... ;)

im being seriouse do u want me to post 100 sigs tht ive made with out the top of there head off. ? or do you want me to post more ? u see ive been doing this a lot lot longer than you my friend and im alot better. ill give you feedback your **** and should give up. a baby with a piece of paper and a paint brush could make better looking work than you in 1 minute. youve wasted your life and you aint getting better and even if you do whats the point . your tht bad it will take alot of years for you to even reach my standard. not that im greeaaat. but im alot better than you'll ever be. YOUR A KID WITH CRAYONS.

im being seriouse do u want me to post 100 sigs tht ive made with out the top of there head off. ? or do you want me to post more ? u see ive been doing this a lot lot longer than you my friend and im alot better. ill give you feedback your **** and should give up. a baby with a piece of paper and a paint brush could make better looking work than you in 1 minute. youve wasted your life and you aint getting better and even if you do whats the point . your tht bad it will take alot of years for you to even reach my standard. not that im greeaaat. but im alot better than you'll ever be. YOUR A KID WITH CRAYONS.

HAHAHAHAHA!! :P

post 2 of your BEST sigs please...

i will post 2 of my own and we will leave this down to the public... and I want proof they are yours... the ones im posting everyone will know theyre mines...

so cmon still tough?!?! DAFFY DUCK! :)

No Offense but yo've been churning up rubbish for ages.

ChrisBenton DW theres no need to listen to a Kid with Crayons.

Carl your not actually any good mate?

For any Toon fans out there. A render I've made or Ryan Taylor playing earlier this year' date=' against Fulham I think.

Hope you enjoy, mind you, it isn't a wonderful cut, but not too bad either.

Too big to show up on the forum so clicky

Despite not being a toon fan i'll still admire your work ;)

I think it's a very good render.

Just a bit of advice as well, firstly a good way to save your images is with the extension .png - It will take up more file space, but the quality sometimes comes out better. However i must admit the quality of this render is exceptional.

Also, try and upload on photobucket. As from there you are able to post your renders, as a smaller thumbnail image, that when you click on it, it's size is increased.

If you need any help or comments on the above, just post on here or message me.

Cheers, Adam

Mate have a signature competition then. You, Clarkey, Chris Benton and anyone else interested. Will prove whether you just talk the talk or whether you can walk the walk. Also for a matter of interest, what's your view on my work? And, how long have you been designing, and history of designing for other websites, or designing big publications such as board-games, cd cases, websites and accessories?

Despite not being a toon fan i'll still admire your work ;)

I think it's a very good render.

Just a bit of advice as well' date=' firstly a good way to save your images is with the extension .png - It will take up more file space, but the quality sometimes comes out better. However i must admit the quality of this render is exceptional.

Also, try and upload on photobucket. As from there you are able to post your renders, as a smaller thumbnail image, that when you click on it, it's size is increased.

If you need any help or comments on the above, just post on here or message me.

Cheers, Adam[/quote']

Yes, I agree its a super render, however would not be useful to me tbh (no offense i just dont support Newcastle) however great work Doccey...

Repped! :)

Mate have a signature competition then. You' date=' Clarkey, Chris Benton and anyone else interested. Will prove whether you just talk the talk or whether you can walk the walk. Also for a matter of interest, what's your view on my work? And, how long have you been designing, and history of designing for other websites, or designing big publications such as board-games, cd cases, websites and accessories?[/quote']

I don't make sigs but i'f still be better

Mate have a signature competition then. You' date=' Clarkey, Chris Benton and anyone else interested. Will prove whether you just talk the talk or whether you can walk the walk. Also for a matter of interest, what's your view on my work? And, how long have you been designing, and history of designing for other websites, or designing big publications such as board-games, cd cases, websites and accessories?[/quote']

I say you join the comp Adam :D

it will add some quality... haha!

but I know for a fact I could squish this little dude like a bug ;)

i have 2 laptops and this is my old one so this is my old work ill post 2 off my new laptop later with my new work.

2i8wz0o.png

Well you certainly haven't made the background as i have proof.

So really a render has been inputted, with a glow and mediocre effects, and text.

But i'm not criticisng as i really like it, yet you have to question whether it was a simple render and text, or a whole scale project.