Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Guys

Let your work do the talking - its easy, just post your SIG PICTURES on the SIG GALLERY. (No comments there, just SIG PICTURES/DESIGNS).

Everyone can scroll thru it to see what the Sig designers have to offer - in the one place.

SIG GALLERY - THE PLACE TO DISPLAY YOUR WORK.

Personally, i can't do SIGs, but love to view them.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Thing is we dont think we are as good as the top people we just make sigs because people obviously like them do u have to criticise everything that is not your own work:confused:

Ok' date=' I give up, your just being stupid now.

And your Masch sig on your sig, it's the best I've seen you make, but it's still IMO below average. See I make a lot of sigs that are a load of ****. but now and again I'll make a good one, that's why I think I'm better than you. I'm not being biased that is an honest evaluation of my sigs.

Compare your sigs to some of my better ones, look at the difference in detail.

[img']http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4884/torresgerrard3cw9.jpg[/img]

lyonnt3.jpg

ben150991blurnx5.jpg

mardletaylorxt4.jpg

Ok no problem Ryan.

Lets set some base rules I think we can all agree on:rolleyes:

Designers post there work for two REASONS

Comment's and CRITIQUE this is normally added to the bottom of a new signature that has been posted and can be shown in the form of C+C you will see this on most design web sites. The latter CRITQUE is the one that obviously causes the problems soooo it's simple if you do not like negative comments on your designs then you can either

1. Don't post them

2. Ask what the person did not like and explain your reasons for making the signature that way.. If they just don't like it then fair play everybody has opinions. Don't just say it's s***

You can improve of the back of negative comments as long as they carry enough detail to point out what you are doing wrong. So if you are going to leave CRITIQUE then try and leave the designer with an element that they can take away and improve upon.

Above all else PLEASE don't stop posting your designs keep working keep trying look at other designs and always try to improve.

Quick TIP: It's easy to get over excited about a new signature you have designed and post it to quickly here's the ticket DONT. Leave it to one side come back to it the next day take another look and if your still happy then post it.

Justice:cool:

Ok' date=' I give up, your just being stupid now.

And your Masch sig on your sig, it's the best I've seen you make, but it's still IMO below average. See I make a lot of sigs that are a load of ****. but now and again I'll make a good one, that's why I think I'm better than you. I'm not being biased that is an honest evaluation of my sigs.

Compare your sigs to some of my better ones, look at the difference in detail.

[img']http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4884/torresgerrard3cw9.jpg[/img]

lyonnt3.jpg

ben150991blurnx5.jpg

mardletaylorxt4.jpg

Your effects are best on torres one i think, how do you do them?

i dnt think these groups are neccery as everyone's good at SIGS in theree own Style and also putting people in groups and people in below average might be a bit upset when mostly eveeryones SIGS are great

I agree' date=' everyone is good at their own style/type so let us all see them - post in [b']SIG GALLERY.[/b]

Advertise yourself there - like an ART Gallery type of showing.

(we'd see your name and your work)

I don't think there's any "bad" ones, just some are good and some not so good as (but good) - from every designer.