Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

I was Bord so i made a simple City Sig....

MoneyBagsCity.jpg

good effort' date=' however, you should get rid fo the background around the render... adam stated how it is done..

I like the strip faded into the background, however the background is too plain.

get some textures off sportsGFX or the Resource Central (in my sig) to get textures to fade into the bachground.

As for the texts, go to [url']www.dafont.com[/url] and get some new fonts to have fun with.

Overall good try. :)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

;707538']good effort' date=' however, you should get rid fo the background around the render... adam stated how it is done..

I like the strip faded into the background, however the background is too plain.

get some textures off sportsGFX or the Resource Central (in my sig) to get textures to fade into the bachground.

As for the texts, go to [url']www.dafont.com[/url] and get some new fonts to have fun with.

Overall good try. :)

Thanks Dude, Im using Paint.Net, Can u get textures and brusshes and stuff for that ?

Despite not being a toon fan i'll still admire your work

I think it's a very good render.

Just a bit of advice as well, firstly a good way to save your images is with the extension .png - It will take up more file space, but the quality sometimes comes out better. However i must admit the quality of this render is exceptional.

Also, try and upload on photobucket. As from there you are able to post your renders, as a smaller thumbnail image, that when you click on it, it's size is increased.

If you need any help or comments on the above, just post on here or message me.

Cheers, Adam

Cheers, although I did save it as a PNG file, does it not come up for you as one?

Yeah, will use PhotoBucket in the future :)

--

Anyway, I've seen that Messi one before somewhere.

robinhosig.png

That's quite good, the background and textures are pretty nice, spurce up the render itself and you could be in business ;)

Good first attempt :)

Cheers' date=' although I did save it as a PNG file, does it not come up for you as one?

Yeah, will use PhotoBucket in the future :)[/quote']

Aye, it came up as a jpeg on tinypic.

MoneyBagsCity.jpg

Plain and effective. Well done. I like it' date=' but i we're caled Manchester City F.C, not moneybags man city fc. Only joking it's good.

robinhosig.png

Very good for your first sig. Terrific.

Some advice to help them be even better is. Try some effects on the player, and maybe try more layers of the player, and change the opacity and add effects. Download some nice fonts off dafont.com and play around with them. And keep using nice textures. Also the player looks a bit too wide and stretched on this, narrow him in a bit ;)

did he . go on my thread you ****** its on my computer

dude why start these arguments, theyre completely needless.

we were perfectly back on topic after puttin u in ur place just leave it and start behavin... :mad:

as for the topic:

Thinking about making a Man City sig... after I get my Kolo Toure render... with the Robinho one I have atm... anyone got an Adebayor or Tevez render? :)

Geeeeeeeee whizz' date=' you lot still arguing. thought the GC mighta shut you's up, obv not ;)

put it all to and end, and make up, give a nice big sloppy kiss and hug. Be a happy family again.[/quote']

Dan... shut up!! :P

He stopped for a couple of hours... then he came back and swore at swfcladie for nothing, a was just givin um advice ok. :)