Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Guest .кєσgн

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

cool aaron (y)

New sig. Render From SportGFX

t56nbn.png

All your new sigs seem to be the same.

Oh well, It is still good but the text is horrible.

cool aaron (y)

New sig. Render From SportGFX

t56nbn.png

Watch me get shot down for this.

The text is absolutely vile, Trez is a bit blurred, theres no real definition of the features of the render, especially around the shirt and there is too much empty space. I don't like the black and white Trez behind him either, maybe a colour one would have been better.

Guest .кєσgн

The text is absolutely vile' date=' Trez is a bit blurred, theres no real definition of the features of the render, especially around the shirt and there is too much empty space. I don't like the black and white Trez behind him either, maybe a colour one would have been better.[/quote']

Agreed..

Also about the text, I dont know how anyone can like it.

The text is absolutely vile' date=' Trez is a bit blurred, theres no real definition of the features of the render, especially around the shirt and there is too much empty space. I don't like the black and white Trez behind him either, maybe a colour one would have been better.[/quote']

I think the problem is, is that .Valencia is concentrating on making a sig every 3 seconds, rather than making quality signatures, slow down man! and look for quality, not bloomin quantity.

As for the signature, its very limited, not any features, as the lads have already said, the render is blurry, and the next is dodgey.

I think the problem is' date=' [b']is that .Valencia is concentrating on making a sig every 3 seconds, rather than making quality signatures, slow down man! and look for quality, not bloomin quantity.[/b]

As for the signature, its very limited, not any features, as the lads have already said, the render is blurry, and the next is dodgey.

I think this is what you need to focus on, Whenever I check this thread you've made a new sig, Slow down! :P

ok i wont make a sig for ages coz when i take long on a sig its never good so :/ ill just stop posting on this thread. ffs

You take things to critically. This is a feedback thread, and by posting here you will be given feedback on your Signatuers. (Funny that isnt it. :rolleyes:) Were only giving you constructive critisism, calm down, theres no need to get angry.

ok i wont make a sig for ages coz when i take long on a sig its never good so :/ ill just stop posting on this thread. ffs

Mate, you need to learn to take positive critisism. If you think we are putting you down coz you are pap then that is complete rubbish. We are critising your work so you can take those points so you can make your work better. There is no point throwing your toys out your pram because we are critising your work.

Take our points as positive critisism, and you will slowly improve, and just take your time. If you think something doesnt look right, scrap it and start again, and just keep doing it til you get it right!

You take things to critically. This is a feedback thread' date=' and by posting here you will be given feedback on your Signatuers. (Funny that isnt it. :rolleyes:) Were only giving you constructive critisism, calm down, theres no need to get angry.[/quote']

Couldn't have said it better myself. Kinda defeats the purpose of the thread if you are going to start moaning because you recieved some feedback:rolleyes:. Take the criticism on board and spend some time doing a sig. Look at tutorials, try new effects and when you think you have perfected one, then post here. You should get plenty of positive feedback.

I think the problem is' date=' is that .Valencia is concentrating on making a sig every 3 seconds, rather than making quality signatures, slow down man! and look for quality, not bloomin quantity.

[b']As for the signature, its very limited, not any features, as the lads have already said, the render is blurry, and the next is dodgey[/b].

what wozza saidwasnt feedback to a sig though.

Yes it was..

Guest King Kolo

oh my days screw this forum your all a bunch of no life idiots. . "Look its FEEDBACK

" that just sums use up. ID I OT!.

???

You just contradicted yourself...

Anyway Goodbye then.. no one hardly knows you.

Looking at the previous posts my friend you seemed to overeact a little, Sam was just saying the best sig makers take their time with their sigs and he's saying you've got potential but you need to slow down, take your time, plan it out, no one is slating you, it's a feedback thread as I've already stated and Sam was giving you his feedback. If you can't accept the feedback then don't post on the feedback thread and make your own just for people to view :)

oh my days screw this forum your all a bunch of no life idiots. . "Look its FEEDBACK

" that just sums use up. ID I OT!.

Thanks we appreciate being called no life idiots. Mate what people are trying to say is basically slow down a bit. If you concentrated on your sigs more by spending more time on them we would be giving you praise for your time. But anyway I dont even though why we try and help you as you just be rude and lose your tember with us.

Insulting each other isn't feedback' date=' too... Why should be so hard just to keep things friendly? Arguing should really be about things, not people. :( What's the point in bringing up insults just because of a difference in your feelings and preferences? :confused:[/quote']

Who is that targetted to? Us lot or .Valencia? or both?