Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Signature Design Feedback

That one with the transitions is wicked, Im guessing is wasnt done with gimp though?

I'll have another go at making one later, but I'll hve to get some help with styling the text. I read somewhere I had to change the text to a path, but I have no idea how to do that...

Since i'm exchanging graphics with justice heres what im exchanging to him

123qd77.jpg

Its an album :)

It took me a long time :o

It's awesome thank :D you :D very much :D Your's ARE below as requested' date=' hope you like it the dimensions were difficult to work with as there was not much space there are also two versions as I was not sure if you wanted to retain the text on the original so there is one with and one without.. but it is I hope as you wished...B)

[center']ARSEanime2copy.png

vertanime2.png[/center]

It's awesome thank :D you :D very much :D Your's ARE below as requested' date=' hope you like it the dimensions were difficult to work with as there was not much space there are also two versions as I was not sure if you wanted to retain the text on the original so there is one with and one without.. but it is I hope as you wished...B)

[center']ARSEanime2copy.png

vertanime2.png[/center]

Its Beautiful :)

I mean BEAUTIFUL :D

JUICESTICCCCCEEEE ;)

Those are excellent' date=' although I cant see who's in sig #2 and the pictures of Henry in Sig #3 may need to be a bit sharper, the quality is a bit low. Where the pictures big to start off with?[/quote']

Sig three is his current signature and it was made by xxArsenalxx. ;)

But anyway they are two great sigs mate and i particularly like the Sonic one, great choice of colour. :)

Sig three is his current signature and it was made by xxArsenalxx. ;)

But anyway they are two great sigs mate and i particularly like the Sonic one' date=' great choice of colour. :)[/quote']

Its cause of the fading it pixelates the image

Thanks for clearing it up A123