Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Signature Design Feedback

made these to what you guys think i aint made a sig in a while ive made loads skins :D

niks.jpg

lk.jpg

Two great sigs there buddy, i personally prefer the first one. The picture of Ronaldo looks great especially with the red coming off of him and the grey and the white on the outside fits in great with the picture. Although the writing is in a bad font and a poor colour, and in all fairness it lets the rest of the sig down. Try jazzing the font up, and probably see what it looks like in red, that would make a top sig. :)

What do people think of this sig i made for Liverpool99 which he requested?

25rpca8.gif

Feedback Please!

Thanks

Kyle Turner

its quite good kyle. instead of having the two liverpool kits either side of torres, maybe you could put the liverpool badge and a kit on the otehr side to improve it.

I like it Kyle' date=' the cutouts could be smoother tho, you're very good for a gimp user.

Made this..

[img']http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4944/90343750mm1.jpg[/img]

Made the Ronaldo one in my sig too.

GAH SO PRO :D

can you tell me where you got your circle brushes and the embroidery one that you used on the ronaldo

And add Harder :D

Harder better faster stronger :D

Edit Made Myself a new sig :D

Add me on MSN' date=' [email']carlyotool@live.co.uk[/email] i'll help ya out with resources.

I was gonna put harder but was worried it may reflect my apparent sexuality.

XD lol... Harder to beat.. Lets refer to taht then xD

you just used flash right? for the sounds cause you cant do that on PS

will ad you

and kyle nice sig but again find a better font but its nice very good choice in background

Looking through the thread i have seen some awesome signatures and some great improvement in the work of others. The sigs of Nick Justice has gone through to another level, they are fantastic. Also the sigs of Kyle Turner and Liverpool99 have improved ALOT. nice to see.

I made a sig myself which i made for the GFX competition but i lost my interenet connection and then i went on holiday before i could get it back so i couldnt submit it to Ben Read. Anyway, here it is....

kakacele.jpg

Any thoughts? :o:P

EDIT: Two more sigs:o :P

arshavingr.jpg

arshsig.jpg

Looking through the thread i have seen some awesome signatures and some great improvement in the work of others. The sigs of Nick Justice has gone through to another level' date=' they are fantastic. Also the sigs of Kyle Turner and Liverpool99 have improved ALOT. nice to see.

I made a sig myself which i made for the GFX competition but i lost my interenet connection and then i went on holiday before i could get it back so i couldnt submit it to Ben Read. Anyway, here it is....

[img']http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll50/tkp1991/kakacele.jpg[/img]

Any thoughts? :o:P

EDIT: Two more sigs:o :P

arshavingr.jpg

arshsig.jpg

loving the Kaka Sig ans the Ashavin ones are great