Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Can anyone give me a new sig please ? I have the one I use in my documents now so I won't keep asking you to make me the same ones.

Is it okay if you could do one with Ritchie Humphreys and Dimitrios Konstantopoulos in the hartlepool shirt and Henharrierhall in the middle.

As you can see , Kyle , I have credited you under the 1 I have now.

Can anyone give me a new sig please ? I have the one I use in my documents now so I won't keep asking you to make me the same ones.

Is it okay if you could do one with Ritchie Humphreys and Dimitrios Konstantopoulos in the hartlepool shirt and Henharrierhall in the middle.

As you can see ' date=' Kyle , I have credited you under the 1 I have now.[/quote']

you should of posted this on the other thread want a signature get one here but no worries

First Sig I've made for a while:

phillipdd8.gif

the blue flash is a bit too short i know its supposed to make a flashing affect but gifs tend to make it really choppy there fore itd be better if it was a tiny bit longer...

Oh and Nick And Kyle. Again with the fonts.. Dont try to use a fancy default font use a serious font: Tahoma, Arial, Arial black download some cause the fonts are throwing me off

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

deco12.jpg

Any opinions on this sig i made out of pure boredom?:o:P

If I'm being picky , I would say it is a bit psycodelic. (Is that how you spell it ?) But apart from that its good.

deco12.jpg

Any opinions on this sig i made out of pure boredom?:o:P

I love it mate; the colours blend together really well and you have a nice choice of pictures, the current one looks great. The black blob in the bottom right hand corner actually looks like a shadowed head, which looks great although i doubt you meant it! :P

Great sig over all buddy. :)

Nice sig, i like the background and while it may be simple it is pleasing on the eye. Although i have to say i don't like the 3 red lines going across Cesc although i do like the one coming from his figure tip. :)

And Sheva personally i don't think there is too much going on, i really like it. ;)

stjamesparkeo4.jpg

My first proper go at making a sig... feedback? :P

T'is a bit big as well i think :o

Thats a very good first effort mate' date=' the only thing letting it down is that the guy on the left is very pixelated although that is really your fault, all you need to do is find a better quality image.

whz4sp.jpg

Another great sig by you my man, you will be a strong force in the SM graphics league. And George this is what you should be aspiring to, just keep at it and keep fiddling with all the buttons. :)