Graphics Design Feedback

Guest Football8

Re: Signature Design Feedback

What do people think of the man utd sig i made?

20h7tag.jpg

Anyone can use this but please notify before using this as i can add names because i spent time on this!

I made the background' date=' cut around the players and badge and pieced it all together so....

FEEDBACK PLEASE

Thanks In Advance

Kyle Turner[/quote']

Wow, your cutting is perfect. :)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Guest Football8

I like to think it's improving:) Maybe not perfect though lol.

You like the overall sig then mt-77?

Yeh, i like Tevez and Rooney, because Rooney has his hand on Tevez, thats very rare in sigs like this, good background as well, because i can't find backgrounds like that on GIMP, i mostly use stadiums. But the colour scheme goes well with Manchester United. :)

Yeh' date=' i like Tevez and Rooney, because Rooney has his hand on Tevez, thats very rare in sigs like this, good background as well, because i can't find backgrounds like that on GIMP, i mostly use stadiums. But the colour scheme goes well with Manchester United. :)[/quote']

I made that background from a tutorial mate! Type 'GIMP Tutorials' Into Google!;)

Here is an Arsenal Sig i have made for anyone to have!

2r54xf5.jpg

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Yeah that's very nice, nice badge, nice background and the font goes really well with the rest of the sig. Adebayor looks great and fits into the sig lovely although Fabregas looks a bit out of place, do you know what i mean??

But it is still a stunning sig. :)

Guest Football8

Could do with some kind of sig making tutorial on here to be honest' date=' that way more would make them. I struggle with them myself. :rolleyes:[/quote']

The more that make them, the more cluttered, nah lol, too many sig makers then. :P