Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Signature Design Feedback

One off lol :D

If you want my opinion it's a good sig but it has bad and good parts, if you want advice on future, try editing background into like a wave effect to take preasure off the eye in that area make the Torres picture bigger other than that it is a good sig... By the way, the logo looks amazing :)

Guest Football8

and how did you learn? someone teach you?

I think loads would be love to be taught. It's people like you who prevent that ;)

Joking, the more people, the more beautiful work we can witness. :rolleyes:

Guest Football8

Another sig i have made and again if you would like it then please ask me and i will put your name on it;)

epf0w1.jpg

Some great sigs you are making, also Kyle, the backgrounds are good but just can't really find a tutorial for them. :);)

Guest Football8

Here is one more that i have made but i am not getting many replies what do you lot think of these??

28lgsgn.jpg

Nice background, plus like Ronaldo's name on the front. :)

Guest Football8

Mt-77 would you like one making:confused:

Nah thanks, it's alright, i've got a pretty good one i made already a couple of days ago, thanks for asking though, but i would like a profile pic made that i requested on the other thread, thanks. :)

Nah thanks' date=' it's alright, i've got a pretty good one i made already a couple of days ago, thanks for asking though, but i would like a profile pic made that i requested on the other thread, thanks. :)[/quote']

can u request it again m8:)

Also here is another sig i have made

250qsgj.jpg

What does everyone think of the 4 i have made:confused:

• 2 weeks later...