Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Guest .кєσgн

Re: Signature Design Feedback

I know i could improve this in a various ways' date=' just wanna hear some opinions regarding this. Here's the sig. Don't hesitate to mention anything. Its my first graphic making, and i did it in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

[img']http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p430/BadBlueBoys6/Dinamosig11.jpg[/img]

Hmm, The text is pretty Plain, And the Dynamo render is really bad quality, Maybe you could add some lighting effects to the focals..

Hmm' date=' The text is pretty Plain, And the Dynamo render is really bad quality, Maybe you could add some lighting effects to the focals..[/quote']

Well the render is with the effect and not fully visible. As i think about it now, yes probably i should have added some light effects. Will try. Cheers

BadBlueBoys' date=' for a first attempt that is very good indeed; the images are cut tidy and the background colour fits everything else.

I think you should have left the logo be stronger on the eye instead of blurry.

Good job, mate.[/quote']

Dinamosig112.jpg

I gave the logo a bit more depth, looks better now.

The first idea was to be a bit blurry, but i did it too much

I made this sig but a big thank you to Cwmshwank_Caveman and Arsenal 123 as Arsenal 123 made a tutorial on how to make his bojan sig and Cwmswank_caveman sent it to me. All I did was follow the tutorial but instead of Bojan I did Fabregas I also didn't have all the texture's.

bojansigcopyer3.png

Please do not save this image to your computer or documents.

I made this sig but a big thank you to Cwmshwank_Caveman and Arsenal 123 as Arsenal 123 made a tutorial on how to make his bojan sig and Cwmswank_caveman sent it to me. All I did was follow the tutorial but instead of Bojan I did Fabregas I also didn't have all the texture's.

bojansigcopyer3.png

Quality sig mate' date=' i also have photoshop but don't have the first clue how to use it. Was the tutorial fairly easy?:confused:[/font']

bojansigcopyer3.png

very nicely done. I am assuming that it is made using photoshop yes?