Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

sorry boss! I take my "offensive" comments back sorry if you are offended .

Like i sed' date=' go to sportgfx ![/quote']

Boss!?

I'm not "bossing" you around, telling you what to do, but that is offensive, and it's not the way to reply to someone looking for feedback. :rolleyes:

Constructive critisism..

Boss!?

I'm not "bossing" you around' date=' telling you what to do, but that is offensive, and it's not the way to reply to someone looking for feedback. :rolleyes:

Constructive critisism..[/quote']

whats wrong with being the boss?

and i did say go to sportgfx and do the tutorials

HOW MUCH OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM DO U WANT!!

whats wrong with being the boss?

and i did say go to sportgfx and do the tutorials

HOW MUCH OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM DO U WANT!!

You told him he was rubbish at making sigs, and not to post, i don't call that constructive?!

Well thats all. :)

sorry boss! I take my "offensive" comments back sorry if you are offended .

Like i sed' date=' go to sportgfx ![/quote']

I think somebodys getting a bit too big for their boots.Someone like Jason may think your GFX are rubbish compared to his but he doesn't speak like that.

Has he?

All he's done his tell him it's awful and that basically he should go elsewhere with his work?

Advice would be telling him what to change himself' date=' not refer him somewhere else. Not the right attitude, think before you speak.[/quote']

He had to change everything ..... Its not really worth posting at that quality.

and i didnt say go elsewere what would be the point of that ....... ? :confused:

take your own advice (THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!)

He had to change everything ..... Its not really worth posting at that quality.

and i didnt say go elsewere what would be the point of that ....... ? :confused:

take your own advice (THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!)

It doesn't matter what sort of quality it was. This isn't a graphics forum so people with any ability should be able to post without be insulted. He's clearly a beginner, thus he can't be expected to make anything world class. Ergo you can simple tell him how to improve upon what he has made.

And you clearly did tell him to go elsewhere when you redirrected him to SGFX to follow tutorials. To me that's dismissing his work as garbage.

Again - think about it.

It doesn't matter what sort of quality it was. This isn't a graphics forum so people with any ability should be able to post without be insulted. He's clearly a beginner' date=' thus he can't be expected to make anything world class. Ergo you can simple tell him how to improve upon what he has made.

And you clearly did tell him to go elsewhere when you redirrected him to SGFX to follow tutorials. To me that's dismissing his work as garbage.

Again - think about it.[/quote']

I went to sportgfx and im still on here SO THAT MUST MEAN I DIDNT GET REDIRECTED, MEANING I DIDNT REDIRECT HIM and i know its not a design forum but if i was him and i did something along those lines i would have the common sense to realise its not up scratch and not post it .

If everyone else around me was better than me id want to be the best, like me I wasnt good at the start but now im the best on here. according to the stats

now take your own advice !

I went to sportgfx and im still on here SO THAT MUST MEAN I DIDNT GET REDIRECTED' date=' MEANING I DIDNT REDIRECT HIM[/b'] and i know its not a design forum but if i was him and i did something along those lines i would have the common sense to realise its not up scratch and not post it .

If everyone else around me was better than me id want to be the best, like me I wasnt good at the start but now im the best on here. according to the stats

now take your own advice !

Nice Trumpet You're Blowing There. :rolleyes:

Still No Excuse For Speaking To Someone Like That. You Talk As If You're God's Gift To GFX :rolleyes:

Your the best on here? What stats do you refer to that proves this?

I dont wanna shock you but people have opinions on here and sometimes put them forward without your consent.

Dont get me wrong im not saying everyone is bad because everyone has a chance and turns out some good stuff like: Zampa,Aaron, KNVB and Dan .G.

I dont wanna shock you but people have opinions on here and sometimes put them forward without your consent.

Dont get me wrong im not saying everyone is bad because everyone has a chance and turns out some good stuff like: Zampa' date='Aaron, KNVB and Dan .G.[/quote']

Let me put my opinions forward then.

Your not the best on here, far from it. And frankly - you suck :)