Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

ok well at least i dont cry like you do when people have a go

You may think i suck but im not gonna worry about it . Id like to see you design something you ***** !

No need for the stars big boy. And I have made a fair bit in the past, have a look around why don't you.

And I'm hardly crying, simply said there was no need for you to go at someone the way you did. Your the one that's made a mountain out of a mole hill, sunshine ;)

No need for the stars big boy. And I have made a fair bit in the past' date=' have a look around why don't you.

And I'm hardly crying, simply said there was no need for you to go at someone the way you did. Your the one that's made a mountain out of a mole hill, sunshine ;)[/quote']

im guessing you swing the other way ?

and i didnt put the stars there.

I didnt start anything i just put my opinion and you started crying about it.

Thats all from me on this matter.

ok well at least i dont cry like you do when people have a go

You may think i suck but im not gonna worry about it . Id like to see you design something you ***** !

dude this has got way out of hand. All people are tryiny to say is that you should not tell someone not to post their work because it is rubbish. By saying that thay are going to think why should I post if someone is going to slate me off for it. I am not trying to insert myself into the argument but its just my opinion. Thats all I'm gonna say because I do not want to get told off by the mods:o.

dude this has got way out of hand. All people are tryiny to say is that you should not tell someone not to post their work because it is rubbish. By saying that thay are going to think why should I post if someone is going to slate me off for it. I am not trying to insert myself into the argument but its just my opinion. Thats all I'm gonna say because I do not want to get told off by the mods:o.

cheers, but i wasnt slatting him off,he welcome to try to get out poor stuff on here, I was just saying he needs to improve because everyone hates nooby questions and nooby stuff posted on the forum.

tbh we were all bad when we started making graphics noone perfect from the start and it takes time and effort to, I know from personal exsperiance, and I'd like to state that all designers are great in their own ways, for example, Ryan's sigs are nice clean and very good, karim, yours are very good textures well placed and well done, Dan Griffins are very nice and well designed, and their are mnay more I could go on and on, tbh. However I dont want to bore you with that lol, however I think maybe you shouldnt express your felling about another work enless you believe it is to benefit the other member and/or not offend them, and that goes to everyone. I'm not saying i'm an amaing GFX deisgner as I know i am not but some adivce id give to all GFX makers is time makes perfect, and its about quality not quantity. This is a game ment for fun and ejoyment not for arguments and pitty comments common people! :P

Sorry if Ive offended anyone, if so please slip me a pm to say were and ill reply :)

That is spot on Nick, every designer - even the ones now doing it for a living sucked at the start, they probally filled a background blue, added some white times new roman text and called it a sig :P

Karims comments were unfair I agree - always thought him to be a decent member but his words were too harsh. If somebody constantly ignored feedback and continues posting the with the same problems then flame them all you want, but for 1st timers just always remember you were as amateur, if not worse when you started :)