Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

Anybody have some free-time and could do me a favour?:)

If so, I would like to have a AC Milan sig with Ronaldinho, Pato and Borriello (in this season kits please). The background and everything like that is all up to the creator.

The person that will make me a sig will get repped:D

Anybody have some free-time and could do me a favour?:)

If so' date=' I would like to have a AC Milan sig with Ronaldinho, Pato and Borriello (in this season kits please). The background and everything like that is all up to the creator.

The person that will make me a sig will get repped:D [/b']

Hows this?

200wl4w.jpg

When you download fonts how do you get them into photoshop cs4 ? :confused:

I Go to Download (on dafont.com) then it should come up with a box saying open with ... (I have winrar to open it) then once it has downloaded i go to winrar and find the name of the font,click on it so it is highlighted and then click "extract to" then click on your documents. once it has extracted you can click on your documents and drag the files (that are there,they could be a number of them), drag them into your control panel - Fonts (Just hover over fonts and let go of the files) then when you open text in photoshop it should be on the drop down menu .

Hope it helpt:)

I Go to Download (on dafont.com) then it should come up with a box saying open with ... (I have winrar to open it) then once it has downloaded i go to winrar and find the name of the font' date='click on it so it is highlighted and then click "extract to" then click on your documents. once it has extracted you can click on your documents and drag the files (that are there,they could be a number of them), drag them into your control panel - Fonts (Just hover over fonts and let go of the files) then when you open text in photoshop it should be on the drop down menu .

Hope it helpt:)[/quote']

Yes thanks m8 ;)