Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Signature Design Feedback

I've had several PM's, posting is easier.

I have some of it, sadly i don't have the Bojan image, hopefully the following helps.

This is a Photoshop sig only, versions 7.0 and higher.

Neo-tut-part-1.png

Neo-tut-part-2.png

Neo-tut-part-3.png

Neo-tut-part-4.png

Neo-tut-part-5.png

Texture1.png

Texture2.jpg

Texture3.png

Texture4.png

Texture5.png

Texture6.png

Not all of the textures above are in the tutorial but can be used, i may be wrong with that tho.

Enjoy.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

CAVEMAN - You'd be better to put your latest post (527) on a NEW THREAD.

A lot of people would like to see a thread with that on it but would find it easier to access/view in a seperate thread.

WOULD BE BETTER AS A STICKY - ON ITS OWN

I agree that would be good. But on the Tut it does say no rips... and that would class as a rip really :o. Unless Caveman new who the owner of the Tut was to get permission.

I agree that would be good. But on the Tut it does say no rips... and that would class as a rip really :o. Unless Caveman new who the owner of the Tut was to get permission.
I made this sig but a big thank you to Cwmshwank_Caveman and Arsenal 123 as Arsenal 123 made a tutorial on how to make his bojan sig and Cwmswank_caveman sent it to me. All I did was follow the tutorial but instead of Bojan I did Fabregas I also didn't have all the texture's.

bojansigcopyer3.png

Please do not save this image to your computer or documents.

:P

Well done Sam:D

Legendary sig:D

To utilize the lens flare for its best, if using photoshop, create a new layer, fill it in with black, then put a lens flare on that layer, set it to screen; this way you have a lens flare that can be played with and moved.

Go to adjustments > color balance, click the colorize and you can change the color of the flare also.

By using the distort, ripple or other filters you can change the shape and layout of the flare too.

To utilize the lens flare for its best' date=' if using photoshop, create a new layer, fill it in with black, then put a lens flare on that layer, set it to screen; this way you have a lens flare that can be played with and moved.

Go to adjustments > color balance, click the colorize and you can change the color of the flare also.

By using the distort, ripple or other filters you can change the shape and layout of the flare too.[/quote']

thanks fir the tip :)

Tried to take in what's been said and this is my latest edition:

dielb8.png

That Screen thing is really useful :D