Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphic Design Feedback

Have not been on for a while so I decided to come on and post a new sig that I made.

ReggieBush.png

So any feedback.

I Also Agree With Ryan, But Also I Have Spotted Something. You Have Written Reggie Bush On The Bottom And Then In The Fancy Font Its Reggi Bush, So Missed Out The 'e'. Nothing Big, But Its A Mistake.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Few questions to throw at you guys' date=' sorry if its the wrong place to ask..:o

1) What software do you guys use?

2) Could i do a similar thing to what you guys are doing using paint.net?

3) Could i have some tutorials for paint.net.

Thanks for any help:)[/quote']

I use paint.net

This is probably one of the best I made

ramsey.png

Paint.net can make some decent sigs.

Dont have any tutorials mind.

This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. :o While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first time in quite a while, I stumbled across an interview with a digital artist who painted a lot of sci-fi and fantasy scenes. The sci-fi ones got me intrigued, my love for destructive scenes kicked in :P, and voila! In view, my best work of art yet! So, I pulled out a picture of some interesting scenes and decided on one, a photo of Times Square, and started going freestyle...

This is the original image, a photograph of Times Square in New York City, New York:

NYCorigresizecopy.jpg

And here is the completed masterpiece, a post-apocalyptic scene of Times Square:

NYCresize.jpg

After a while, when I was casually scrolling through Psdtuts+, I came by this tutorial for creating post-apocalyptic scenes, which helped me a lot from there on, as far as smacking on all the vegetation and rust was concerned.

However, the destroyed buildings I managed to do without a tutorial. For the glass building on the left, I stuck a hide all layer mask on a picture of a construction site that I had adjusted to align with the building and used a polygonal lasso tool to shape out the ruins. The building behind that one was based on the same method, using an image of a bombed (by terrorists) building in Oklahoma. Really fun experience altogether and I'm glad it's not all that bad, despite how cruddy the bottom turned out. Oh, and it was very time consuming to "kill" the people in the picture. :P:D

Anyway, the lesson learned was to USE BRUSHES. THEY ARE EPIC WHEN YOU USE THEM EFFECTIVELY. :)

This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. :o While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first time in quite a while' date=' I stumbled across an interview with a digital artist who painted a lot of sci-fi and fantasy scenes. The sci-fi ones got me intrigued, my love for destructive scenes kicked in :P, and voila! In view, my best work of art yet! So, I pulled out a picture of some interesting scenes and decided on one, a photo of Times Square, and started going freestyle...

This is the original image, a photograph of Times Square in New York City, New York:

[img']http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/xsuntzux/NYCorigresizecopy.jpg[/img]

And here is the completed masterpiece, a post-apocalyptic scene of Times Square:

NYCresize.jpg

After a while, when I was casually scrolling through Psdtuts+, I came by this tutorial for creating post-apocalyptic scenes, which helped me a lot from there on, as far as smacking on all the vegetation and rust was concerned.

However, the destroyed buildings I managed to do without a tutorial. For the glass building on the left, I stuck a hide all layer mask on a picture of a construction site that I had adjusted to align with the building and used a polygonal lasso tool to shape out the ruins. The building behind that one was based on the same method, using an image of a bombed (by terrorists) building in Oklahoma. Really fun experience altogether and I'm glad it's not all that bad, despite how cruddy the bottom turned out. Oh, and it was very time consuming to "kill" the people in the picture. :P:D

Anyway, the lesson learned was to USE BRUSHES. THEY ARE EPIC WHEN YOU USE THEM EFFECTIVELY. :)

wow that is amazing. You shoul do more of these for other famous places