Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Ok' date=' is there anything i can improve on then ? :)[/quote']

Gimp... right? Try getting some brushes and maybe changing the textures a bit instead of just pasting them on.. try changing the lighting of it the colors the textures. But first try using some brushes :) I'd recommend deviantart.com

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Guest Football8

Gimp... right? Try getting some brushes and maybe changing the textures a bit instead of just pasting them on.. try changing the lighting of it the colors the textures. But first try using some brushes :) I'd recommend deviantart.com

What about for photoshop ? :)

Guest Football8

same thing play with the effects different layer settings.. you use photoshop :o then that means i expect even more out of you :P

I only started using it yesterday, the Messi sig took ages to do, had to work things out first. :P

Guest King Kolo

I've been Trying to Make some of Loads of Players.

Mutu

Marcelinho

Arbeloa

Van Der Vaart

But I always get Stuck on Cutting.

If someone Could PM me and Help me that would be Great.

Also really like that sig. What do u think of my Deco one Arsenal 123

First off call me Sam, not Arsenal 123. ;)

Secondly if you mean the one in your sig i quite like it, the black background along with the blue looks really nice and i really love the white font. Although i don't think that is a great picture of Deco... None the less still a very nice sig. :)

First off call me Sam' date=' not Arsenal 123. ;)

Secondly if you mean the one in your sig i quite like it, the black background along with the blue looks really nice and i really love the white font. Although i don't think that is a great picture of Deco... None the less still a very nice sig. :)[/quote']

Okay Sam. Thanks for the comment. I made this one aswell, better or worse?

LampardSig.jpg

Thanks

Kyle Turner

8y7wcw.jpg

This is an awesome sig Kyle. The render is perfect for the Black Background and blue effects. The text isn't bad, but could still be improved.

I'd suggest duplicating the render, making the duplicated render in a layer behind the main render and the effect layers. Make the duplicate render larger, Make it black and white, and change the opacity to 20%. Then imo you have the perfect siggy.

Good on ya :) .

This is an awesome sig Kyle. The render is perfect for the Black Background and blue effects. The text isn't bad' date=' but could still be improved.

I'd suggest duplicating the render, making the duplicated render in a layer behind the main render and the effect layers. Make the duplicate render larger, Make it black and white, and change the opacity to 20%. Then imo you have the perfect siggy.

Good on ya :) .[/quote']

Thanks Mate. What did you think of the rest?