Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Guest Football8

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Thats very good that.

If I have one criticism' date=' the Atletico player is a bit dark, but that just adds to the effect. Good sig, I might need a new one soon, despite mine being very good :rolleyes:[/quote']

Thnaks,yeh, it was a effect on Aguero, but i've edited a few things now. Feel free for a sig. :);)

Views on this sig' date=' please:

[img']http://i37.tinypic.com/14jz1cl.jpg[/img]

Constructive criticism;)

Cutting on Fabregas is not good, can improve on Aguero.

I don't get how there can be so many inconsistencies with the cutting. Your Messi sig was amazing with perfect cutting and a great sig overall, so i assumed you have improved, but then i see worse sigs:p :o

Did you really make that Messi one? :P:D

Guest Football8

Constructive criticism;)

Cutting on Fabregas is not good' date=' can improve on Aguero.

I don't get how there can be so many inconsistencies with the cutting. Your Messi sig was amazing with perfect cutting and a great sig overall, so i assumed you have improved, but then i see worse sigs:p :o

Did you really make that Messi one? :P:D[/quote']

Yeh i did, i made this one at around 2am(tired), do you always think of criticism ? :rolleyes::P

Yeh i did' date=' i made this one at around 2am(tired), do you always think of criticism ? :rolleyes::P[/quote']

Oh i'm sorry:rolleyes:

Its really good, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I really love it:rolleyes:

This is what i believe:

Criticism helps you improve, what does praise do?B)

Guest Football8

Oh i'm sorry:rolleyes:

Its really good' date=' there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I really love it:rolleyes:

This is what i believe:

Criticism helps you improve, what does praise do?B)[/quote']

True, followed it. ;)

Been trying out a different kind of Sig called a "pop up" sig today. Decided to do it on one of my latest scouts so I could use it as the bottom line of my sig. Alan DZAGOEV was the first player that came to mind so I decided on him. After an hours work here was the finished product:

dddiq7.png

Like the idea for this one, i have been working on a 'pop-up' sig for myself and when its done i will post to show my work

Guest Football8

This is my FIRST EVER SIG!

I downloaded GIMP this morining and have been experimenting tonight. Still getting to grips with layers and how to stretch an image' date=' but can I have feedback on it so far. Here it is (drumroll please)

[img']http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/James_B16/firstsig.jpg[/img]

That is the result of about 2 and a half hours work.

Nice cutting for your first go, could be a bit small if your were going to use it for a sig, plus you could add some writing, add effects; overall good attempt for a first go. :);)

Bril Sig there Nick.

What do u think of this 'pop' out one i made' date=' (first attempt)

[img']http://i35.tinypic.com/10ptz46.jpg[/img]

The background needs to be taken off, or put as the same colour as the background, because in white it doesn't look like the players are "popping out".

Cutting could also be slightly improved on the neck area of Bojan as every little mistake in the cutting shows up so much on pop ups.

Good effort for first one though. Have a few more tries and I'm sure you'll find it as easy as a normal sig ;)

The background needs to be taken off' date=' or put as the same colour as the background, because in white it doesn't look like the players are "popping out".

Cutting could also be slightly improved on the neck area of Bojan as every little mistake in the cutting shows up so much on pop ups.

Good effort for first one though. Have a few more tries and I'm sure you'll find it as easy as a normal sig ;)[/quote']

ON GIMP the 'WHITE' is transparent:confused::(

THANKS

KYLE TURNER

ON GIMP the 'WHITE' is transparent:confused::(

THANKS

KYLE TURNER

try to use the magic wand tool to take it off.... Or fill the background with the same colour as the forum. Do that by taking a screenshot of the forum, uploading it on Gimp, using the eyedropper tool to take the exact forum colour, and use that colour to fill the background.

That should be possible on Gimp ;)