Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

ON GIMP the 'WHITE' is transparent:confused::(

THANKS

KYLE TURNER

try to use the magic wand tool to take it off.... Or fill the background with the same colour as the forum. Do that by taking a screenshot of the forum, uploading it on Gimp, using the eyedropper tool to take the exact forum colour, and use that colour to fill the background.

That should be possible on Gimp ;)

The background needs to be taken off' date=' or put as the same colour as the background, because in white it doesn't look like the players are "popping out".

Cutting could also be slightly improved on the neck area of Bojan as every little mistake in the cutting shows up so much on pop ups.

Good effort for first one though. Have a few more tries and I'm sure you'll find it as easy as a normal sig ;)[/quote']

Pic of torres looks funny or maybe its just cause im an arsenal fan :P It really does though

Tried a new style. Just very basic for the new style. Obviously can add stuff to some areas as i do more. Some areas are too plain. Anyways' date=' here it is:p

[img']http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll50/tkp1991/pavsig.jpg[/img]

Nice render, good cutting and very nice text. Also the colours go very well with the sig. With a few more effects that sig could be beautiful.

I suggest Duplicating the Render Layer about 20 times, with all the Dupes on low opacity and on layers behind. Then just play around with them, blurring, smudging and adding other affects to. See how it looks then take away the layers which look awful.

Also a couple more textures wouldn't go a miss.

Overall, very good start :)

Again, not a sig, but can I have some feedback on my latest skin.

Man City

mancityskin.jpg

Im starting to get to grips with GIMP.

How do you add text and how could I ask a blue translucent layer over my skin, so it has a faint blue glow?

Also, what is the general size for a sig?

Again' date=' not a sig, but can I have some feedback on my latest skin.

Man City

[img']http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/James_B16/mancityskin.jpg[/img]

Im starting to get to grips with GIMP.

How do you add text and how could I ask a blue translucent layer over my skin, so it has a faint blue glow?

Also, what is the general size for a sig?

my sig now is size 500x200

Also' date=' what is the general size for a sig?[/quote']

I have made sigs of many sizes usually dependent on how much i want to put on the sig.

But in my general experiences i prefer the size 450x150, nice and long, nice and think which is what a sig should look like. You can play around with the height a bit although i wouldn't recommend you go above 200. ;)

Nice render' date=' good cutting and very nice text. Also the colours go very well with the sig. With a few more effects that sig could be beautiful.

I suggest Duplicating the Render Layer about 20 times, with all the Dupes on low opacity and on layers behind. Then just play around with them, blurring, smudging and adding other affects to. See how it looks then take away the layers which look awful.

Also a couple more textures wouldn't go a miss.

Overall, very good start :)[/quote']

Thanks Ben, very helpful:)