Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Here is another one' date=' Tim Cahill one!:)

What does everyone think?

[img']http://i38.tinypic.com/28btkhw.jpg[/img]

Nice Sig Mate :)

I would make the background a bit darker like change the hue/saturation. And keep cahill the same colour, but add maybe a blue or white glue to make him look eye catching.

Not criticisng you but just a tip :)

By the way, am i the only person that uses Macromedia Fireworks for my sigs?

MessiSig.jpg

What you people think of this?

Hey I Like This Sig :D

Nice background and great pic of messi

Dont wanna criticise but here's some tips for you:

I would change the background of your sig to a colour that suits the color scheme of messi, so say change the hue and saturation on it to purple/blue/red. Then it would fit in with the image and make it suit.

Secondly, id change the font to something that stands out and id change the colour to say a white. So a nice white font, and a purple/red/blue background would look lovely

I would make the background a bit darker like change the hue/saturation. And keep cahill the same colour' date=' but add maybe a blue or white glue to make him look eye catching.

By the way, am i the only person that uses Macromedia Fireworks for my sigs?[/quote']

Yes mate, i will definitely try to make the background darker next time.

I would make the background a bit darker like change the hue/saturation. And keep cahill the same colour' date=' but add maybe a blue or white glue to make him look eye catching.

By the way, am i the only person that uses Macromedia Fireworks for my sigs?[/quote']

no Adamaski does

Great Man Thanks!!! Rep ;)

I Made A New One Of Cristiano Ronaldo...Please Leave Feedback' date=' I Wanna Know If Im Improving!! :)

[img']http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo208/ChrisBenton_2008/Sigs/CristanoRonaldoSig.jpg[/img]

You are improving, try working on a variety of different backgrounds and try experimenting. I started experimenting with some stuff and came with this...

pavsig22.jpg

No textures. Just, renders, gradients and a sparkle brush. Also about 50 layers:p :D:o

Great sig Justice;)

Hi everyone' date=' what do you think of my latest sig?

[img']http://i33.tinypic.com/1zv33nn.jpg[/img]

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Still love your cutting :) Maybe you could open a render shop with precuts on SM :) im sure you'll get tons of rep :)

Looks a bit plain and a dont really like the text "100 not out" what you used for that one.

Is mine better than my current sig?

Still love your cutting :) Maybe you could open a render shop with precuts on SM :) im sure you'll get tons of rep :)

Looks a bit plain and a dont really like the text "100 not out" what you used for that one.

Is mine better than my current sig?

yeh mate, might do it by pm though as everyone would use the same renders.

Will open up a thread tomorrow morning:)

yeh mate' date=' might do it by pm though as everyone would use the same renders.

Will open up a thread tomorrow morning:)[/quote']

Hmmm, i was just called sad by you minutes ago on MSN for not liking your sig:rolleyes:

This coming from the guy who makes 20 sigs a day, calls his brother mate, and does cut outs for people to win rep:rolleyes:

Hmmm:confused:

Hmmm' date=' i was just called sad by you minutes ago on MSN for not liking your sig:rolleyes:

This coming from the guy who makes 20 sigs a day, calls his brother mate, and does cut outs for people to win rep:rolleyes:

Hmmm:confused:[/quote']

I don't make 20 sigs a day:mad: I make one when someone requests one!

I didn't call you sad for not liking my sig mate:confused: