Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Signature Design Feedback

Yet again' date=' making another change to sig.

Realising last one was actually was still not good enough, I started from scratch, thanks to good ol' Photoshop, this was the end product. Felt quite proud after making it. Any thoughts would be appreciated? :)[/quote']

Good sig mate, what do you think of this one?

14x019i.jpg

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Here are a couple of sigs that i have made today please tell me what you think:)

2itj50w.jpg

2rge69f.jpg

The Elano sig is nice. However basic. Try to expand it, because atm it just looks like a render on top of a background with text by the side. Try to make it go together more by duplicating the layer a lot and putting the repeats on low Opacity and using smudges and other effects to make it look more advanced. Overall it's quite nice though

If Torres one I'm not a fan of. The blue background does not go with the Red shirt, in fact it spoils the whole sig. I think the render could be improved as well.

The Elano sig is nice. However basic. Try to expand it' date=' because atm it just looks like a render on top of a background with text by the side. Try to make it go together more by duplicating the layer a lot and putting the repeats on low Opacity and using smudges and other effects to make it look more advanced. Overall it's quite nice though

If Torres one I'm not a fan of. The blue background does not go with the Red shirt, in fact it spoils the whole sig. I think the render could be improved as well.[/quote']

Alright cheers for the comments m8;)

Stop using cooltext for you words :P

CrazyPodolskiSig.png

My best sig yet?

Beautiful sig Iris. Can't really see how to improve that. The render background and text are all perfect. The one thing I'd like to see is the 2nd Podolski Render with a slightly lower opacity. Not sure if it would make it better I'd just like to compare :P

Beautiful sig Iris. Can't really see how to improve that. The render background and text are all perfect. The one thing I'd like to see is the 2nd Podolski Render with a slightly lower opacity. Not sure if it would make it better I'd just like to compare :P

I also think it's a great sig Iris:)

Yet again' date=' making another change to sig.

Realising last one was actually was still not good enough, I started from scratch, thanks to good ol' Photoshop, this was the end product. Felt quite proud after making it. Any thoughts would be appreciated? :)[/quote']

This is by far the best sig. Ive seen... keep up the good work..

Ill try that out. Thanks for all the great feedback :)

Excellent sig Iris, I'm a sucker for a nice background:p

Ben when you mean duplicate the render layer about 10 times, like stick all the layers on the same spot? As in so you got your main render layer with an opacity of 100 and then the lighter opacity render layers go behind that on the same position? Or like next to the man layer or something to give a blurred kind of effect?

Sry if i sound confusing:p :D

Excellent sig Iris' date=' I'm a sucker for a nice background:p

Ben when you mean duplicate the render layer about 10 times, like stick all the layers on the same spot? As in so you got your main render layer with an opacity of 100 and then the lighter opacity render layers go behind that on the same position? Or like next to the man layer or something to give a blurred kind of effect?

Sry if i sound confusing:p :D[/quote']

just have all the duplicates behind either a bit to the side or just inline. Then you can get a low opacity eraser and rub out the edges of the main render. You can then add the effects like blurring to the layers behind. It gives the sig a bit of texture and bounce rather than just being a flat Render on top of background.

I'll upload something in a sec to show what I mean ;).

EDIT: Or you could try some lighting like on Iris' sig. Although I struggle to get it anywhere near how nice Iris' looks.