Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

just have all the duplicates behind either a bit to the side or just inline. Then you can get a low opacity eraser and rub out the edges of the main render. You can then add the effects like blurring to the layers behind. It gives the sig a bit of texture and bounce rather than just being a flat Render on top of background.

I'll upload something in a sec to show what I mean ;).

EDIT: Or you could try some lighting like on Iris' sig. Although I struggle to get it anywhere near how nice Iris' looks.

Thanks for that Ben, Please do upload, it would be useful:)

Thanks for that Ben' date=' Please do upload, it would be useful:)[/quote']

Can't find much old stuff which is very relevant to this technique.

Found an old Diego one (I'll warn you now it's not the best), but it should give you an idea.

diegoooojw1.gif

I'm working on a Higiuan one now so will probs post that later.

Found an old Diego one (I'll warn you now it's not the best)' date=' but it should give you an id[img']http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/383/diegoooojw1.gif[/img]

I can remember when you first posted that one on the forum.....everyone thought it was unbelievably amazing!! :P

Although the standard is much higher on here now, as we have 4+ top sig makers. :)

Can't find much old stuff which is very relevant to this technique.

Found an old Diego one (I'll warn you now it's not the best)' date=' but it should give you an idea.

[img']http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/383/diegoooojw1.gif[/img]

I'm working on a Higiuan one now so will probs post that later.

Argh!

Unfortunately i can't see it. Some pictures that are uploading on imageshack (well most) i can't see. It's so annoying..

Visit the URL and it says network error:rolleyes:

Guest msissio

What do you guys think of my sig? It's a gif file showing every single award Milan have won.

Great representation for the best league in the world - Serie A!

Hi mate, please could you make me a sig with the champions league cup in the middle with Terry and Fabregas on one side of the trophy and Messi and Lampard on the otherside and do like a cool background or something and in the corner somewhere (if you can fit it in the sig) can u put cfchunty55 thanks buddy

Hi mate' date=' please could you make me a sig with the champions league cup in the middle with Terry and Fabregas on one side of the trophy and Messi and Lampard on the otherside and do like a cool background or something and in the corner somewhere (if you can fit it in the sig) can u put cfchunty55 thanks buddy[/quote']

Mate, sorry but you have asked for this sig like 4 times from 4 different forumers, which one is doing it:confused: