Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Signature Design Feedback

who u wnt sig to be on?

with the champions league cup in the middle with Terry and Fabregas on one side of the trophy and Messi and Lampard on the otherside and do like a cool background or something and in the corner somewhere (if you can fit it in the sig) can u put cfchunty55 thanks buddy

with the champions league cup in the middle with Terry and Fabregas on one side of the trophy and Messi and Lampard on the otherside and do like a cool background or something and in the corner somewhere (if you can fit it in the sig) can u put cfchunty55 thanks buddy

could i possible do it on 1 player as it will look better rather than crampped up with loads players on it?

I really like the way you guys design, I was wondering if you would be so kind to Design me two Signatures?

one for my soccer league I have liverpool. and on my team I have Fernando Torres and Lionel Messi...

The second one would be the for the leagues stater and good friend of mine, his team is Hull City..

Well there you go if you would be so kind..,. and here's my thanks in advance....

I really like the way you guys design' date=' I was wondering if you would be so kind to Design me two Signatures?

one for my soccer league I have liverpool. and on my team I have Fernando Torres and Lionel Messi...

The second one would be the for the leagues stater and good friend of mine, his team is Hull City..

Well there you go if you would be so kind..,. and here's my thanks in advance....[/quote']

I will make the Hull City one if you would like.

Im guessing he would like Geovanni on it?

CAN NOONE ASK ME FOR SIGS AS I AM NO LONGER MAKING THEM WILL IT BE PERMINATELY I DON'T KNOW JUST DON'T ASK ME CHEERS I WILL MAKE AN IPSWICH ONE ALREADY REQUESTED AND THTAS IT SORRY :o

Oh, that's a real shame Nick, as you were a top sig maker! Hope to see more of your work in the future though

I will make the Hull City one if you would like.

Im guessing he would like Geovanni on it?

RONALDO' date=' Luiz and GEOVANNI, Deiberson maybe something like this in th back ground would be wonderful...thanks

[img']http://www.fallenphoenix.org/imagehost/pics/5de9853b71cf937a3e20425ac7e41cf0.jpg[/img]

I tried this what do you think

championsleaguecopytl8.png

What do you think.

Allan thats really gd can u put me name Hunty or cfc hunty55 sumwhere on it so no1 can nick it thanks dude

A. If your gonna request here whyd you request in my thread

B. Arsenal4life only problem is that you should add more effects to the render maybe have some textures overlap parts of the render it just looks like you put some pictures on top of a background

RBC REQUEST. I don't do animation and one of the reasons for that is .gif files only support 256 colors which reduces the image quality:mad: anyway I did and I hope you like it.B)

henry_converted4.gif

and just to give you an idea of what i mean the same file below saved as .png:cool:

henry_converted4copy.png

RBC REQUEST. I don't do animation and one of the reasons for that is .gif files only support 256 colors which reduces the image quality:mad: anyway I did and I hope you like it.B)

henry_converted4.gif

and just to give you an idea of what i mean the same file below saved as .png:cool:

henry_converted4copy.png

cant really see it but if you made it any bigger major lag for some people XD

Guest King Kolo

where is my squirrel lifting the world cup sig? :mad:

Maybye If you Gave Us a Little Imput and Request it on the Right Thread then Maybye We Could get it Done.. B)