Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

not trying to cause controversy here or anything but at 11:50am I saw this post...

sure' date=' this will be my [b']last post[/b] and i won't ever do that again.

and only a few hours later i saw these posts.

lol' date=' i guess i deserve it, don't you think people are overreacting though?[/quote']
it's not showing up on my computer' date=' im sure it's making fun of me though:) can someone tell me what it says?[/quote']

and then i saw this thread http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1290441&posted=1#post1290441.

I know Angus has copied and has apologised but this isn't just for Angus but I've noticed this is like the 2nd/3rd time in about a month or two that someone has been accused of copying another persons piece of work hopefully this doesn't become a constant thing on the forum now.

I have seen the guys work on sportgfx - its amazing do check it out you will love it :)

Anyways 2 quick walls I made' date=' any fellow banksy/street art fans may like these - very simply yes but effective :)

bgirl2.th.jpg

banskyblue.th.jpg

Don't know if you mind but please could you send me the link to akanyme sports gfx page? I want to see for myself ;)

not trying to cause controversy here or anything but at 11:50am I saw this post...

and only a few hours later i saw these posts.

and then i saw this thread http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1290441&posted=1#post1290441.

I know Angus has copied and has apologised but this isn't just for Angus but I've noticed this is like the 2nd/3rd time in about a month or two that someone has been accused of copying another persons piece of work hopefully this doesn't become a constant thing on the forum now.

its a bannable offense on SGFX.. but SM doesnt want that, tbf infractions on SM are kinda soft you just pick them up and nothing happens no real like if i get an infraction i wont do this again

Can i just say how truly ridiculous some of your reactions are to the whole "ripping" issue, honestly it made me laugh, almost to a point where im glad i cant sleep as i would of missed this.

Next time, try to keep things in context, your creating pictures not saving the world :rolleyes: and move on from it quickly rather than spurting out claims that its the worst crime on the internet ( LOL ) and spamming up this little thread of yours.

No point in replying to this, its just a reminder that some of you seriously need to chill out.

EDIT: If you want to, by all means post on my wall.

Can i get some views on my first avatars? I know they are too big but they will still work fine.

Gerrard%201%20black%20and%20white.pngGerrard%201.pngPele%201-1.png

I quite like the pele one, but I would centre Gerrard abit more on the other two and maybe add some effects like a light flare are something along those lines.

Your text looks abit pixilated for some reason aswell,

I quite like the pele one' date=' but I would centre Gerrard abit more on the other two and maybe add some effects like a light flare are something along those lines.

Your text looks abit pixilated for some reason aswell,[/quote']

thanks for the feedback, once you use the avatar the text becomes less pixilated (just look at my avatar) Im actually just using publisher so i can't really do much... I have no idea why my pics won't come out 100x100, do you have any idea?

thoughts? what ones best?

thanks to fabre for the render and garymack for some of the textures

drogbasigv3.jpg

:confused:

No.2 for me m8...... you could try adjusting the Hue/Saturation on the texture to make it green

with regards to text, try putting a smaller yellowy text down the front of his arm or the top of his back arm

edit:the Ivory coast national team badge is the same colour as your background, might be good to try that instead of the Chelsea badge

No.2 for me m8...... you could try adjusting the Hue/Saturation on the texture to make it green

with regards to text' date=' try putting a smaller yellowy text down the front of his arm or the top of his back arm

edit:the Ivory coast national team badge is the same colour as your background, might be good to try that instead of the Chelsea badge[/quote']

ill change the badge and text later (any recomended fonts?) but i realy cant get to grips with how to use hue/saturation :S :o