Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

hi everyone' date=' would like some feedback on this one

[img']http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6797/55483366.png[/img]

its still incomplete, but i feel like soemthing is wrong

any advice more than welcome, and maybe even a tip on what textures i should use to maximise the beauty of the sig.

tyvm :)

I love the effect on that but maybe just not as bright and then it would look like a nice cartoonyish effect. Can I please ask what is that effect? :)

Tevez2finished2.jpg

New Tevez signature' date=' any thoughts? May be getting photoshop or another programme soon so my signatures and avatars should start to improve :) Thanks.[/quote']

I Like it, very basic but also very good, and the Glow is a nice touch around tevez, not so sure about the thing on his mouth (I think that was on the render) but otherwise nice work

hi everyone' date=' would like some feedback on this one

[img']http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6797/55483366.png[/img]

its still incomplete, but i feel like soemthing is wrong

any advice more than welcome, and maybe even a tip on what textures i should use to maximise the beauty of the sig.

tyvm :)

The render's too bright IMO, not the best effect for this kind of sig. But your experimenting, which is good, you just have to figure out when works and what doesn't.

Tevez2finished2.jpg

New Tevez signature' date=' any thoughts? May be getting photoshop or another programme soon so my signatures and avatars should start to improve :) Thanks.[/quote']

your best yet ben IMO, just erase the bit over his mouth and you have a very good sig......looks abit like a dummy in his mouth:o

your getting better with every sig KIU

your best yet ben IMO' date=' just erase the bit over his mouth and you have a very good sig......looks abit like a dummy in his mouth:o

your getting better with every sig KIU[/quote']

I Like it' date=' very basic but also very good, and the Glow is a nice touch around tevez, not so sure about the thing on his mouth (I think that was on the render) but otherwise nice work[/quote']

Thankyou :) Yeah it was already on the render haha, I was just wandering if the 'Carlos' was worth me improving by using a different font? :)