Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

can i have some sugestions to improve this sig please

MESSISIGcopy-1.png

:)

Too bright for my liking' date=' its too close to Fabregas's face in this one.

Hey guys, which of these is the best?

Balotelli-1-1.jpg

Balotelli-2.jpg

Balotelli2-1.jpg

Balotelli2-1-1.jpg

I'd love to know what you think. I think my avatars are coming along nicely. :)

Cheers,

Phill

if I had to choose one then its 3 but you need to start experimenting with effects and textures, heres my remake of number 3.

balotelli.jpg

How this my very first signature :D

Untitled-2.png

Needs work on resizing, use the diagonals and hold down Shift when your resizing.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Wow it look's amazing as usual :) Love the effect you have used behind the render' date=' fit's in really well.[/quote']
Im amazed to say im not over keen on it mate' date=' i think the white background just too bold, any chance of fading it out a tad to show a bit of the background and see how that looks?[/center']

thanks lads ;).......got up this morning and the touchpad on the comp isn't working properly again :mad: nightmare.

Bump

Never done a tut before but would like to try on with this

The render is waaaaayyy to much over saturated maybe lower the opacity ;) also the rain is a nice touch just lower the opacity so you can hardly see it ;) Then us a better font i get mine from DaFont add some render affects aswell maybe add a few near the lower half of the body :)

if I had to choose one then its 3 but you need to start experimenting with effects and textures' date=' heres my remake of number 3.

[img']http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/2158/balotelli.jpg[/img]

I'll try soon, not just yet, need to get the software first. So I take it it's either 3 or 4? is the text/font alright?

The more replies and different views I get the better! :)

Hey guys' date=' which of these is the best?

[img']http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/Tellybob/Balotelli-1-1.jpg[/img]

Balotelli2-1.jpg

Balotelli2-1-1.jpg

I'd love to know what you think. I think my avatars are coming along nicely. :)

Cheers,

Phill

Just a couple of more views please guys! I've deleted the second one, so it's one of those three ^!

I quite like the one I did with the text, but I'd appreciate more views!

Just a couple of more views please guys! I've deleted the second one' date=' so it's one of those three ^!

I quite like the one I did with the text, but I'd appreciate more views![/quote']

Dont really like the text as dont go with the avatar so would have to say first one, could add some textures or effects to it though or even zoom in to Balotelli's face a bit more

Dont really like the text as dont go with the avatar so would have to say first one' date=' could add some textures or effects to it though or even zoom in to Balotelli's face a bit more[/center']

Really? I thought it looked quite good. I haven't learnt to do those yet, I started like less than a week ago. I don't want to zoom because it'll lose quality, so I'd have to do it all over again.

Thanks!

Anyone else? :)

Really? I thought it looked quite good. I haven't learnt to do those yet' date=' I started like less than a week ago. I don't want to zoom because it'll lose quality, so I'd have to do it all over again.

Thanks!

Anyone else? :)[/quote']

Text on avatar's dont really look good imo, what you can do is use picnik which is a online based software and is good for simple avatars, could i have a link to the original pic before cut to size then ill have a quick go

:P

Text on avatar's dont really look good imo' date=' what you can do is use picnik which is a online based software and is good for simple avatars, could i have a link to the original pic before cut to size then ill have a quick go
:P[/center']

This any better?

MarioBalotelliManchesterCityvAstonVilla0Cfy6gSPQAgl.jpg