Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Isn't this just a resized picture? As far as I can see there's no modifications from the original pic :P

What program are you using?

Original pic:

Mario+Balotelli+Manchester+City+v+Aston+Villa+0Cfy6gSPQAgl.jpg

Different avatars...

Balotelli2-1.jpg

Balotelli2-1-1.jpg

MarioBalotelliManchesterCityvAstonVilla0Cfy6gSPQAgl.jpg

Balotelli-1.jpg

Balotelli-2.jpg

So far I have used the editing things on the photoshop, photobucket and picnik websites.

Looking at them' date=' it's one of these two I think.

[img']http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/Tellybob/Balotelli2-1.jpg[/img]

Balotelli-1.jpg

They're both too plain. Just stick to Photoshop, it's the most professional. To start of you need to resize it well. Avatars generally look better as a close up of the player (his whole face doesn't have to be visible). Then what I do is go to Image > Adjustments then go to brightness/contrast, levels, curves, saturation etc. and play about with the settings to get the effect you want. Then you can add textures or text or whatever you want. Personally I wouldn't bother putting text on it as I think it ruins them most of the time. Unless you do it very well.

They're both too plain. Just stick to Photoshop' date=' it's the most professional. To start of you need to resize it well. Avatars generally look better as a close up of the player (his whole face doesn't have to be visible). Then what I do is go to Image > Adjustments then go to brightness/contrast, levels, curves, saturation etc. and play about with the settings to get the effect you want. Then you can add textures or text or whatever you want. Personally I wouldn't bother putting text on it as I think it ruins them most of the time. Unless you do it very well.[/quote']

You are talking about the photoshop website right now are you?

Original pic:

Mario+Balotelli+Manchester+City+v+Aston+Villa+0Cfy6gSPQAgl.jpg

Different avatars...

Balotelli2-1.jpg

Balotelli2-1-1.jpg

MarioBalotelliManchesterCityvAstonVilla0Cfy6gSPQAgl.jpg

Balotelli-1.jpg

Balotelli-2.jpg

So far I have used the editing things on the photoshop' date=' photobucket and picnik websites.[/quote']

These are just simply too plain ;) add textures, brushes and duplicate layer and set on overlay and less the opacity.

My outcome with same pic

myoutcome.png

I Use Paint.NET

Thanks for the help' date=' but I'm not downloading anything as my computer is slow enough as it is. :)[/quote']

Ohhh right I just assumed you meant the program Photoshop. You'll need to download something if you want to make anything good. Downloading GIMP or Paint.net wouldn't really slow your computer down too much.

Nice mate but the VdV render is a poor quality one' date=' that is all I would improve on that.

Also any comments on this:

[img']http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/zIAdamDIz/CR9.png[/img]

I think it needs more light on his face.

i think youve over sharpened the image, it looks a bit blurry. really love the brush effect tho. kiu :)

Nice mate but the VdV render is a poor quality one' date=' that is all I would improve on that.

Also any comments on this:

[img']http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/zIAdamDIz/CR9.png[/img]

I think it needs more light on his face.

Thank you mate:) Anymore comments?

I like that Adam D;) I would maybe put more light on his face, like you said, and also lower the opacity of the texture in the bottom left corner.:)