Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

berbatovs.jpg

Opinions?

I like this style of sig you have been making' date=' prefer the De Gea one though, the Berbatov render looks a little too dark. Also try experimenting with text effects like adding an outline or setting the layer to blend differently

francooo.pngfrancooov2.png

two new icons, thoughts?

Great icons as always, the blur around the image looks great and you havent had to over-do the effects to get a great avatar

I like this style of sig you have been making' date=' prefer the De Gea one though, the Berbatov render looks a little too dark. Also try experimenting with text effects like adding an outline or setting the layer to blend differently

Great icons as always, the blur around the image looks great and you havent had to over-do the effects to get a great avatar[/quote']

what about my ozil

How are these??

Untitled-3.png

Background on the sig is nice but the Macheda image is far too small, makes the sig look empty and the text doesnt suit the sig and looks too plain. Also try adding some effects over the render for different effects

PrestonDanfinished2.jpg

Request from PrestonDan' date=' any thought's? Kind of like making the whole black and white signature's at the moment. Is this one too dark? Thanks :)[/quote']

Yeah it is a bit to dark. The Raul one was the best of the b/w ones. It looks good but just too dark.

PrestonDanfinished2.jpg

Request from PrestonDan' date=' any thought's? Kind of like making the whole black and white signature's at the moment. Is this one too dark? Thanks :)[/quote']

Im liking your new style of sigs but this type of sig's not really for 2 people sigs

I like this style of sig you have been making' date=' prefer the De Gea one though, the Berbatov render looks a little too dark. Also try experimenting with text effects like adding an outline or setting the layer to blend differently[/quote']

Thanks, ive figured out some render effects to get it that look, i would like to do a tut on ones like these but i'll try some different blending

Yeah it is a bit to dark. The Raul one was the best of the b/w ones. It looks good but just too dark.
Im liking your new style of sigs but this type of sig's not really for 2 people sigs

Thanks for the feedback :) I thought it was a bit dark and your right I don't think 2 people b/w signatures really work well.

Decided to do a tutorial on my recent Ozil sig due to the fact there are plenty of new sig makers (Leddy and Ben for starters) that might need a little help getting off the ground.

Should be up soon, if feedback is good enough it'll be on SportGFX too

EDIT: I really hate the time when you English folk are sleeping/waking up while its around 3PM here