Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

Bumpity Bump............

Looks good' date=' but could do with a better text, also the render looks a bit LQ. kiu

Comment on my new signature please? :)

I think there far too much going on. Maybe lessen the light. kiu

Ty Leddy for your comment :)

I would like more opinions on this sig ive made ;)

Looks good mate. I would use a better text, also i feel the size of the text is too big also. Love the cube effects tho. kiu

Looks good mate. I would use a better text' date=' also i feel the size of the text is too big also. Love the cube effects tho. kiu[/quote']

I use Paint.net, so it doesnt make the text as good as photoshop would,

i tried other text's but they didnt look as good, maybe you could advice me on what text would suit this sig?

Looks good' date=' but could do with a better text, also the render looks a bit LQ. kiu

I think there far too much going on. Maybe lessen the light. kiu

Looks good mate. I would use a better text, also i feel the size of the text is too big also. Love the cube effects tho. kiu[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback, I prefer the result of the effect on Lonergan (left) :)

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Ronaldinho.jpg

I only just made this' date=' thoughts?

I know I ruined the text, but I done it in a rush to be finished.[/quote'] Why does no-one comment on my work? I feel like a nobody.

Bump!

Guest Leddy

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Why does no-one comment on my work? I feel like a nobody.

Bump!

No it's quite good the textures are Brilliant it's not to plain the signature is not ruined by the text the render loooks good aswell.

Looks good' date=' but could do with a better text, also the render looks a bit LQ. kiu [/quote']

I use Paint.NET and I also have Windows 7 ;) But it wont let me add new font i've tried copy+pasting into font folder, dragging into folder just doesnt work :( Could any Fellow PDN Users help me ;)

I use Paint.NET and I also have Windows 7 ;) But it wont let me add new font i've tried copy+pasting into font folder' date=' dragging into folder just doesnt work :( Could any Fellow PDN Users help me ;)[/quote']

Once you've downloaded the font folder find a button (or right-hand click) that says 'Extract all files'. Once you've done that, right-hand click on the file with the Pi symbol on a page next to it and select install. Once installed you can move it to whatever folder you want (Fonts) and it'll be available to use in all your programs :)

Once you've downloaded the font folder find a button (or right-hand click) that says 'Extract all files'. Once you've done that' date=' right-hand click on the file with the Pi symbol on a page next to it and select install. Once installed you can move it to whatever folder you want (Fonts) and it'll be available to use in all your programs :)[/quote']

Thanks loads ;) Repped ;)