Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

aguerobs.jpgvucinicg.jpgpastorez.jpg

Latest avatars' date=' how are they?

Am I right in saying that I should maybe zoom in a little closer on the Vucinic one?:)[/center']

I feel the renders look a bit lq also, maybe you could tinker a bit with the contrast. Really like the aguero one, maybe you could flip it so hes facing the other side. Kiu

edit

i mean the one with his hands over his face.

I feel the renders look a bit lq also' date=' maybe you could tinker a bit with the contrast. Really like the aguero one, maybe you could flip it so hes facing the other side. Kiu

edit

i mean the one with his hands over his face.[/quote']

hmm... looks like I have found a fault on the last one. Show more of the face, so that people can see it's Pastore:p:o

Cheers for the comment:)

EDIT: How's this:subotic.jpg

hmm... looks like I have found a fault on the last one. Show more of the face' date=' so that people can see it's Pastore:p:o

EDIT: How's this:[img']http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6284/subotic.jpg[/img]

Love the lighting effect, looks like it's bouncing righ off his shoulder, great work KIU :)

I listend to Stuart and Thanks to Zampa and Dylan.

Here my outcome.

Comments??

Untitled-3-1.png

You best yet, I think it's one of the best ava's I have seen on here in a while. KIU :)

Love the lighting effect' date=' looks like it's bouncing righ off his shoulder, great work KIU :)

You best yet, I think it's one of the best ava's I have seen on here in a while. KIU :)[/quote']

Thanks Ben for that really nice comment.

hmm... looks like I have found a fault on the last one. Show more of the face' date=' so that people can see it's Pastore:p:o

EDIT: How's this:[img']http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6284/subotic.jpg[/img]

You could maybe try duplicating the image, then sharpening the duplicate to make the image clearer

tinker with the opacity until it looks right

nice effects on the shoulder though..KIU

Love the lighting effect' date=' looks like it's bouncing righ off his shoulder, great work KIU :)
You could maybe try duplicating the image, then sharpening the duplicate to make the image clearer

tinker with the opacity until it looks right

nice effects on the shoulder though..KIU

Thanks guys, will work on your advice the next time:)

Your best so far IMO m8' date=' only thing I would do, like I said to Dylan, is maybe duplicate and sharpen the image to make it a little bit clearer

KUTGW[/quote']

Also(im sorry if im being a bit picky) could also rubb the effect of his face. Then itll be even better. :)

Ok guys have done what ye've said and here's the outcome.

Untitled-3-2.png

I just made a sig' date=' this is my second....

How is it.... The one below... ?[/quote']

Looks good for your second sig mate, but try and blend the players into the background more, and Krasic looks far too bright. KIU!!

How are these?

ronaldoa.jpg

badstuber.jpg

torresp.jpg

Badstuber and Ronaldo ones are low quality, aren't they?:(

Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

Making another sig as request' date='

I feel like its still incomplete, like something is still missing (and im not referring to the text.

Maybe you guys can help me figure out, cuz i dont know.

[img']http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1686/cr7sig.png[/img]

Anyway, Thoughts?

Wow, I love it mate :) KIU. The Ronaldo render has some really nice effects on it :)