Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

That's not what was needed. The render looks stretched.

it looks stretched but it isnt ;) tbh that sig needs a lot of improvements, more blending, colors, lights, smudging and etc. just dont make a background and than post a render on it, it looks dull and boring, just try to be creative ;)

sorry if i went harsh, its the only way you will improve ;)

Just made this.

Untitled-4-1.png

Just looks like you've just stuck the render on top of the background' date=' need to blend, add more light/textures to the render and maybe add some text[/center']

manipsig.png

Comments ?

Still abit rusty havent made many sigs after my break ;)

Just looks like a pic with the sides blacked out :P' date=' text doesnt look right atall in all honest, with the fading his arm looks a bit odd :P, maybe try and completely black the sides out meaning taking his arm out then add text/effects/textures on top of that :P[/center']

Ive completed the sig' date=' it was a request.

Im not too happy with the final outcome, but the person who asked me to do the sig liked it so i left it like this.

Thoughs?

[img']http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4482/cr7sigt.png[/img]

Im pretty happy with the effects on the player and players shirt.

Bump ;):)

it looks stretched but it isnt ;) tbh that sig needs a lot of improvements' date=' more blending, colors, lights, smudging and etc. just dont make a background and than post a render on it, it looks dull and boring, just try to be creative ;)

sorry if i went harsh, its the only way you will improve ;)[/quote']

Yeah it was a bit harsh, but Paint.net is very basic. No real blending effects there. But I would have liked a sig that focused on Sepia a bit more and I think I did that TBH. I should be getting CS3 hopefully, but for now your stuck with basic render effects as I'm nit the person who likes to go into detail. Also there isn't any smudging on Paint.net

And also, being harsh isn't really the way to go TBH. Tell me exactly what I've done wrong and tell me what I can do to improve like what Zampa did