Graphics Design Feedback

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

They are amazeing man' date=' Your effects are very good. KIU[/quote']
nice. I love d 2nd one but still good effects. on the 1st the player looks to small so choose you pics well :)

xavisig.png

Ok.... any comments on this :)

Thanks for the feedbacks :)

@milan, I resized the picture naturally by holding down ctrl+r, hence why the player (Heinze) looks so small on the picture. On your signature - Well, I have to admit it's rather plain, so if you add some effects the signature would be filled in better.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

What do you all think?

th_Heinze.jpgCoutadeur.jpg?t=1295983086

Thanks for the feedbacks :)

@milan' date=' I resized the picture naturally by holding down ctrl+r, hence why the player (Heinze) looks so small on the picture. On your signature - Well, I have to admit it's rather plain, so if you add some effects the signature would be filled in better.[/quote']

yea I got to work on not letting the sig being plain i'll try again tomorrow ;)

For all of you guys i think the size is a bit too big for the sig.

Kroitzz' date=' i really like, everything is perfect, render quality is brilliant.[/quote']

Thanks mate :) I really appreciate those kind words :) What size do you recommend?

Nice work. The render there is positioned well. Good text choice and I like that texture there. Although it looks a bit plain TBH' date=' maybe add a badge and lower it's opacity.

Obviously you had no idea what I just said[/quote']

Nah don't know what opacity is but I'll do it anyway haha

Thanks very much for telling me that though :)

Question. Where are some places to get textures? I don't have many.

Thanks mate :) I really appreciate those kind words :) What size do you recommend?

Nah don't know what opacity is but I'll do it anyway haha

Thanks very much for telling me that though :)

Question. Where are some places to get textures? I don't have many.

http://skin.bebo.com/c/photos/view?MemberId=9871250579&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=11531783154 is one i find useful

there is also Sport GFX and a few others

also, opacity is the transparency of the layer. lower it on the laye you put your badge on

tinietempah.jpg

I dont think ive put in more effects on a sig as much as this one. Tried my best to take iPenguin's advice with this result.

I like this sig a lot, the text looks v.good and suits the background perfects. The render lighting is pretty good but could do with being blended a little more or have a texture or 2 over it to help it mold into the sig but overall good work

I like this sig a lot' date=' the text looks v.good and suits the background perfects. The render lighting is pretty good but could do with being blended a little more or have a texture or 2 over it to help it mold into the sig but overall good work[/quote']

New Remake, following your advice

tinietempah.jpg