Graphics Design Feedback

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a post to post sigs when you want feedback on them, this is a carry on from Want a new signature get one here. Start Designing

Re: Graphic Design Feedback This is a project that I've been working on since Monday at noontime. I finished just about half an hour ago... Very tiring. While looking through Psdtuts+ for the first

Re: Signature Design Feedback Trying some sound.. It's my current sig scroll over for Biffy Clyro, scroll off to stop.

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

I've been doing 435 x 180 since and it looks a good size :)

What are some cool effects? I'm a beginner and I only put the layers together atm.

I'm also struggling with cutting.

If you like that size then stick to it.

here :http://sportgfx.com/gfx-tutorials-design-resources-centre-16/ knock yourself out;)

oh, and cuttings imo the hardest thing, i mostly dont bother, youll find renders almost anywhere including 'football render's' also in google images, if you want for eg a gerrard render, type 'gerrard .png' in the search. :)

If you like that size then stick to it.

here :http://sportgfx.com/gfx-tutorials-design-resources-centre-16/ knock yourself out;)

oh' date=' and cuttings imo the hardest thing, i mostly dont bother, youll find renders almost anywhere including 'football render's' also in google images, if you want for eg a gerrard render, type 'gerrard .png' in the search. :)[/quote']

Thanks champ :)

I've been asked to do players which aren't too well known. I cut out the player for this sig. Tell me what you think :)

rojassig.png

Renders look a little squashed' date=' how did you re-size them?

Been working on this today, went for some lunch and seem to have hit a wall on how to finish it off :( ......................

[img']http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1608/cr1y.png[/img]

Text doesnt suit the sig imo, maybe try a different font or just ditch the text completely.. text is always the hardest part i feel

EDIT: Apart from that the sig is impressive with good use of color, texture & render

tevezsig.png

Adivice??? thoughts??? :)

looks really good' date=' love the effects behind the render. try and make the sig size a bit smaller imo, try 450 x150.

Edit v2, any better?

cr3f.png

yup version 2 is better, love the use of textures here. try and maybe erase the part of the texture which has gone over his face. dith the text cos thats really hard. :P