Graphics Design Feedback

Kyle Turner

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Hows this did this to my own likeing not showing of' date=' my own Birmingham.

[img']http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/ciaran2/BirminghamEC7546.png[/img]

You've got to either hold shift or select Maintain Aspect Ratio to keep the render from stretching. The Birmingham badge isn't perfect (did you take it off Wiki?) and the text, badge and render could do with more effects and blending over the top of them.

You've got to either hold shift or select Maintain Aspect Ratio to keep the render from stretching. The Birmingham badge isn't perfect (did you take it off Wiki?) and the text' date=' badge and render could do with more effects and blending over the top of them.[/quote']

Where is the Render streched mate??

I hold ctr + t to resize.

Got badge of Google images.

will take that into mind more effects.

Where is the Render streched mate??

I hold ctr + t to resize.

Got badge of Google images.

will take that into mind more effects.

Point to improve on

Look for the badge is .png format, then right click and save the badge then open with photoshop, the badge will then be cut for you and you wont get any white lines around it.

Try adding some effects to the player image instead of just resizing and putting them on a background and try the same for the text, looks bad when it is just a color written on with no effects

Maybe it's the render... I'm not sure but he looks far too wide...

Yes it's the render I did'nt strech it :)

Point to improve on

Look for the badge is .png format' date=' then right click and save the badge then open with photoshop, the badge will then be cut for you and you wont get any white lines around it.

Try adding some effects to the player image instead of just resizing and putting them on a background and try the same for the text, looks bad when it is just a color written on with no effects[/quote']

Ok mate understand that will try next time a sig is made.

I entered Birmingham crest .png and thats what I got.

Re: Riferimento: Graphics Design Feedback

itd actually be pretty good if you lot bothered to comment on each others work after posting. :P

Anyways

Collab with Dylan Ritchie I finished it with a texture or two after we did it a few days ago.

kpbsig.png

i think its good' date=' texture should be erased from players face though, also the sig size is too big.

Colab with Zampa, my start his finish:

17239493.png

Entry for AOTW:

zombie.png

looks good, text could be a bit better though, only thing bad about the sig.

Avatar looks really good also. givin me the creeps...:P

Been really busy so haven't had as much time as I would have liked to do some sig's' date=' but had alittle spare time today so did this....

thoughts..?

[center']aguero-sig.jpg[/center]

looks really good, to improve it you could delete the face behind the render, also us a better text. as always tho, good work

Hey guys' date=' what do you think about this avatar I made just a few minutes ago?

[img']http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/769/avamunia.png[/img]

you could maybe sharpen the image a bit, also erase the texture covering munians face, nice ava tho. kiu

Suarez2.png

Hows this guys.

Lokoks quite good mate' date=' signatures are improving. For your next sigs make sure any light or textures are erased from the players body. Will make the sig look better in most cases. For example the texture on Suarez' hand, erase that so that no part of the texture is on his hand and it will look much better.:)

ibraavaV2.pngibraavaAVA.pngdunno.pngbinhoAVA.png

Brilliant mate:) 1st one is probably the best.

messi4a.jpg

how is that?